Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 05:57 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,082,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Well........Thats what Hef would like people to believe.

Apparently you haven't read interviews with his ex-fiance.

The money wasn't going to cut it for her.
LOL I think most men want to believe that it's normal and commonplace-young girls sleeping with men twice their age and more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 05:27 PM

251 posts, read 572,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I like Kendra. Hate her laugh though. She is very down to earth and tells it like it is which I appreciate. She is a good mom and loves her family and friends. How is this a bad thing? I don't think she actually slept with Hef, and even if she did, who cares? I'm pretty sure most of that was for show. Holly was the one who shared a room with him and was the one who actually had the relationship with him. The others stepped out of her way too.

I also love Pamela Anderson. She is funny, honest and doesn't take herself too seriously. Pretty girls with a sense of humor and who can laugh at themselves are a good thing. So much better to have around than Angelina Jolie who has the personality of a wet rag. I can respect people more for sleeping with old men than making out with their brother and stealing someone else's husband.

The Kardashians are very annoying, but I seem to get sucked in anyway. And truthfully I think Kim is one of the most beautiful women on the earth. I wish I could look like that.

We all aren't perfect here and I'm sure we have all done things we regret which I am sure both Kendra and Pamela do as well.
I feel bad for her considering what she went through growing up. those traumatic things certainly drove her to make the poor choices she did.
I like her vulnerability and lack of facade.
She DID sleep with Hef. She admitted it in her autobiography.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:16 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
Yes but did she like it? I got the impression not.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:50 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
I don't know who Kendra Wilkinson is but the title of this thread caught my eye. I remember Kelly Ripa once stating that she couldn't type, teach, nurse, sell, wait tables or anything else so show business was the only thing she was good for.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:25 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Why do people say this? It isn't like she swooped in and threw Brad over her shoulder, running away. Doesn't it take two to tango, so to say?
ABSOLUTELY! But I have zero respect for people who know someone is married and still go for them anyway no matter how much they are attracted to that person. Very selfish and obviously have no self control. I do blame Brad much more in this situation as he was the married person and should have kept it in his pants.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:57 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Oh, she had plenty of talent lying on her back in the nude being photographed, but that's about all the talent she has.

All those girls are all alike; all blonde, all fake, and all vapid.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:33 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,000,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Oh, she had plenty of talent lying on her back in the nude being photographed, but that's about all the talent she has.

All those girls are all alike; all blonde, all fake, and all vapid.

That's a ridiculous statement to make. Have you met "all those girls"? If not, how could you possibly know what they are like? Hundreds of women have been in Playboy and are you saying that a population of hundreds of women are all alike? Like they couldnt possibly be completely different personalities?

I actually think Kendra coming forward and being honest shows that she actually isnt fake or vapid.

It's funny that you threw an insult when it is clear that you are nothing but close minded and full of ignorance.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:43 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Why do people say this? It isn't like she swooped in and threw Brad over her shoulder, running away. Doesn't it take two to tango, so to say?
Yes. while Jolie isnt my fav she does try to help kids, and gives money to charity. omg a Hollywood divorce from 2002. I dont know why anyone feels sorry for Brads first wife who got several movies from Plan B productions after a medoicre tv career on Friends. Amazing how a decade old divorce is a moneymaker for tabloid stars.

At least Kendra's honest and admits she has little talent. Too bad no other people on Bravo reality shows will.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:02 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I don't watch the show/s she's on, but I saw her on DWTS and on Jay Leno before, plus she had some workouts on exercise tv when it was on and she seems sort of like a jock, like she'd rather be playing sports.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:02 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
That's a ridiculous statement to make. Have you met "all those girls"? If not, how could you possibly know what they are like? Hundreds of women have been in Playboy and are you saying that a population of hundreds of women are all alike? Like they couldnt possibly be completely different personalities?

I actually think Kendra coming forward and being honest shows that she actually isnt fake or vapid.

It's funny that you threw an insult when it is clear that you are nothing but close minded and full of ignorance.
*yawn*

Yes, actually I have. I went to a fundraiser event at the Mansion a few years ago, and talked to sone of the "Bunnies". The ones I met WERE blondes with fake yabbas, and were not very smart.

So no, that comment was not comming from ignorance, rather experience.

Thanks for playing though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV