Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 01:23 PM

3,492 posts, read 6,436,115 times

Advertisements

There was a show during 2010 called Little Parents, Big Charlie. It was about two little people named Craig and Becky Hennon and their son. It only ran for eight episodes and disappeared.

I just found a Facebook page for Craig Hennon. I'm pretty sure it's the same person as some of his Facebook friends are little people from other shows. The photos are all of him and the son, no wife.

I also found an obit for a person named Becky Hennon but I'm not sure it's the same person. Anybody know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 01:24 PM

TLC still runs Little People Big World (the Roloff family), and The Little Couple (Jen Arnold and Bill Klein). Also 7 Little Johnstons (a family in Georgia with seven little people). There was Our Little Family but it ended in 2015, but it's coming back.

Lifetime also has Little Women of LA and Little Women of Atlanta. Both are about upscale lifestyle little people.

Old 02-07-2018, 02:15 PM

Correction: Our Little Family is not coming back.

There was also Pit Boss on Animal Planet but it ended.

Old 02-07-2018, 02:45 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,223,983 times
i like the little couple, i watch them whenever they are on, and i also have been following the whole roloff family since their very first show. i haven't really gotten interested enough in any of the other little people shows. i don't even remember the little parents big charlie family at all. but when doing a quick search, it seems that becky has fallen off the face of the earth and the becky hannon obituary appears to be a former contestant on big brother and is not the same person.

i have always had a fascination for little people (a good fascination, i mean i am interested in their lives and how the overcome obsticles) and also twins, (triplets, etc.) i am soooo fascinated that there would be someone (or more than one!) that looks exactly like you, i mean not just looks like you, but exactly!

Last edited by beachie123; 02-07-2018 at 03:13 PM..

Old 02-08-2018, 02:21 PM

The little person's name is Hennon, not Hannon.

Old 02-08-2018, 06:09 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,223,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpasa View Post
The little person's name is Hennon, not Hannon.
still not finding her anywhere on the internet aside from anything to do with that tv show.

Old 04-04-2018, 01:25 PM

I just saw the pilot of My Little Life. They said it was about five little people but I only remember three:

The outgoing guy who was playing pool.
The woman talking with her folks on skype.
The woman who talked about moving and had a small daughter.

Did they not show five people or did I miss something?

Old 04-12-2018, 10:40 AM

23,783 posts, read 33,224,108 times
Quote:
I just saw the pilot of My Little Life. They said it was about five little people but I only remember three:

The outgoing guy who was playing pool.
The woman talking with her folks on skype.
The woman who talked about moving and had a small daughter.

Did they not show five people or did I miss something?

I watched 2 episodes last night, wasn't impressed but I'll give it a few episodes before I decide not to watch.

I was confused too. I didn't realize there were 2 guys, I guess because they look similar. Lee and Vince. Vince is the body builder, Lee is the one that wants to date the average sized blond. I googled to see what I could find but there isn't much.

My Little Life: Lee, 3’11”, Says He Deserves To Date Average Size Women

If You Like TLC's 'Little People, Big World,' You'll Love 'My Little Life'

'My Little Life' Star Timberlee Just Wants Her Parents to Let Her Live a Normal Life
Quote:
Timberlee is a 21-year-old living in McRae, AR and she's trying to navigate her life as a single mom while trying to be independent — which might be hard considering she still lives with her parents who are extremely overprotective.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:12 PM

21,393 posts, read 12,550,670 times
Quote:
There was a show during 2010 called Little Parents, Big Charlie. It was about two little people named Craig and Becky Hennon and their son. It only ran for eight episodes and disappeared.

I just found a Facebook page for Craig Hennon. I'm pretty sure it's the same person as some of his Facebook friends are little people from other shows. The photos are all of him and the son, no wife.

I also found an obit for a person named Becky Hennon but I'm not sure it's the same person. Anybody know?
I remember this show. The two pilots - the first was called, "Little Parents, Big Pregnancy" and the next "Little Parents, First Baby (later changed to "Big Charlie") - and then a show called "Our Little Life" (not to be confused with "My Little Life" -- an entirely different show. There was also an "Our Little Family" with a family of all little people in Annapolis, MD). I really liked this duo and always wondered what happened to them! If they got divorced, I'm not surprised (Becky was very snarky towards Craig), but I would also like to know if something else - or worse - happened to Becky and whatever became of Charlie. I admired them both for trying to work when I'm sure either would qualify for disability -- Becky could barely walk -- and felt sorry for them trying to survive with virtually no support system, unlike a lot of the little people supported by family and friends). I actually wondered if they'd be able to raise him since they were both pretty physically disabled and he was an average-sized child (even big for his age). I'm not seeing a Facebook page for Craig (not to sound stalkerish, but I would be curious to see Charlie all grown up). Any further information?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7F7lcfHsWc

Last edited by otterhere; 05-01-2019 at 03:48 PM..

Old 05-01-2019, 08:28 PM

8,799 posts, read 21,192,176 times
TLC still runs Little People Big World (the Roloff family),

I had watched this show when it first ran with their four young children &
I now see that the parents have divorced. Gosh , I don't think I have ever seen such blatant
acrimony between two people. They so obviously detest each other ; it must be very difficult for
their very lovely children . It's kind of sad to watch . Often I feel as though I am intruding ;
I really should not be seeing this .

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV