Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2012, 11:54 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,577,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

I've never watched Probst's show. Don't even know what channel it's on.
What was likeable about Abi? Maybe she's on meds now
She was actually pleasant and really nice. She was able to make fun of herself. She admitted that she was a crazy Brazillian. She seemed to get along with everyone.

Malcolm said that the editing surprised him. He said he was watching with his mom last week and she was yelling at Lisa for turning on Malcolm, but he said, when they were on the island, he never saw it that way and was a little taken aback at some of the editing.

Jeff encouraged people to keep applying, as he said it's hard finding contestants who are 3-D and who really pop on their audition tapes. He said most people try too hard to be accepted that they actually get rejected. Sounds like Survivor has a couple of years left in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
OK I'm glad for tonight's outcome but can't help thinking they were stupid for doing it. Now it is 2 against 2 so it will come down to which side will win immunity that'll give the leverage of who is swinging their votes. I would have kept her just for her vote she clearly doesn't like any of them so maybe they couldn't trust her at her word?? That was awful how she was name calling Mike at TC tonight.

Denise should have gone home tonight for this to be more interesting on Sunday. Penner is showing he really does deserve on the jury with his childish flipping off at somebody.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:50 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,577,808 times
I agree. Abi even told Skupin to keep her because she knew she wouldn't get votes, but that keeping her would help him. Unless we, the audience, don't know how it really is at camp, I would think they'd put feelings aside (Abi) and vote off strength or competition (Denise). I think having Denise is dangerous for Lisa or Skupin, whereas I think Lisa and Skupin could have had Abi on their side and off'd Malcolm. Denise will side with Malcolm at Tribal, no matter what, so unless Malcolm arranges a blind side against her, it's going to be either Lisa or Mike going home, and I'd guess Mike. BTW, did anyone catch the mega-happy dance that Skupin was doing as they left Tribal tonight? I hope it doesn't come back to bite him....

Old 12-13-2012, 01:01 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,489,562 times
That was really rude of Penner, flipping everyone off. You know when the jury questions the final two Penner will probably have some nasty things to say.

I am so sick of Abi, so one that level I am glad she is gone, but if it were me I would have kept her around just because I don't think she would be chosen as the winner by the jury.

There were 2 players that knew of Lisa's tv background and it really surprises me that no one has let on about that. That could easily sway a person's vote. True or not, people will assume she has plenty of money.

Malcomb is such a strong player, he is certainly a threat, but he is one of my favorites. I also like Denise, smart lady.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:05 AM

44,637 posts, read 61,653,458 times
Yay the wicked witch is gone. I think they were just tired of Abi off camera as on camera with her negative attitude all the time. I believe Jonathon flipped off Abi since the camera panned from her to him right after she called Skupin stupid and an idiot.
And yes the editing shows one thing on camera and off camera it's something else happening. Just like during most of the show tonight they were all talking about keeping Abi and voting Denise off. Then a whole different ending.

Here's to looking forward to Sunday's 2 hour finale.

My bet is Malcom wins and Lisa and Skupin come in 2nd and 3rd. But Denise could replace Skulpin if he gets too overanxious with his play.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:00 AM

5,243 posts, read 6,156,300 times
They should of popped off Denise and then planned to get rid of Malcolm at the first chance. Malcolm is going to win hands down.

I would of rather had Abi in the final three and also that would of kept her from swaying anyone during what would of been a tirade if she was on council voting.

This would have been Lisa's and Skupins best chance.

My bet.......Malcolm

Old 12-13-2012, 06:46 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
I can't wait to Hear Abi's jury question.
Denise Needs to win Immunity to stay... Out of who's left, I think she should win. I'm not a great fan of hers, Not sure why, but I feel she deserves the win more so over Malcom... I guess it has to do with being older, plus he had that idol for weeks. He had security, where she didn't...

Lisa and Skupin had a few chances to get either of these 2 strong players out and they blew it time and time again...

Last edited by Beretta; 12-13-2012 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: language

Old 12-13-2012, 06:51 AM

7,372 posts, read 5,486,812 times
I was so glad Abi got the boot. I think they will get rid of Denise next unless she wins immunity, but I don't think that will happen. Malcolm and Skupin are too good. I wonder if Penner has told the jury people who Lisa is and if she will get any votes if she makes F3?
I am OK with Malcolm winning and hope he does, IMO he deserves it.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:58 AM

986 posts, read 1,667,165 times
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!!!!

Sorry Malcolm lovers, I want Denise to win. He'd be my second choice, though.

Last edited by grneyedmustang; 12-13-2012 at 07:47 AM..

Old 12-13-2012, 07:53 AM

5,526 posts, read 7,116,718 times
I'm tired of these puzzle challenges! They need more endurance like having them walk on hot coals or something...

Previews for next week show Lisa with tricks up her sleave.

Abi needs to be smacked!

I hate the finale on Sunday, why they just can't keep the shows on the reular night is beyond me. The football games are only going to push this out to midnight. We all need to complain to CBS and post complaints on Jeff's blog!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV