Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2017, 05:25 AM

1,625 posts, read 1,356,455 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I wondered about that too. This series is winding down, and Alex and Mer are the only two originals left. Alex and Mer have always had a certain emotional intimacy. Typical TV writers would have them discover that they truly love each other after all I guess we will have to see if they end up in each other's arms. I hope not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 04:44 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
Yeah, I wondered about that too. This series is winding down, and Alex and Mer are the only two originals left. Alex and Mer have always had a certain emotional intimacy. Typical TV writers would have them discover that they truly love each other after all I guess we will have to see if they end up in each other's arms. I hope not.
I hope not. It would be stupid. Like he was pretending to love Jo all this time? I mean, I just hope they do not do that. At least they are sober.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:46 PM

25 posts, read 62,813 times
Mer's bed is also a safety net for them. He slept there before going to accept the plea. I really don't think they'll stick those two together, they've always had a close relationship but more on the bossy sister, troublesome brother.

Old 02-11-2017, 01:34 AM

977 posts, read 1,109,685 times
Speaking of Mer's bed, wasn't it fun to see her, Alex, and Maggie all lined up sharing pizza and popcorn? I have older kids, so the tension between Maggie and her Mom sounds plausible, too. I'm glad Alex is okay!

Old 02-11-2017, 09:46 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
Speaking of Mer's bed, wasn't it fun to see her, Alex, and Maggie all lined up sharing pizza and popcorn? I have older kids, so the tension between Maggie and her Mom sounds plausible, too. I'm glad Alex is okay!
Was very heart breaking to watch since her mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. I wonder what will happen with it and when Maggie will find out and by who.

Glad Alex got off. Had hoped there would be a change of heart with the charges.

Old 02-11-2017, 01:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I was happy to see Alex get off. I don't think he will be getting back with Jo. I think he knows he is not the best for her.

Getting tired of Amelia, just like Owen seems to be. "Tell her I won't wait forever." Please, don't.

What did Pierce's mother do that called for Pierce to go off on her? Go to Hawai'i? Isn't Pierce old enough to understand? Isn't Pierce's mother Meredith's mother?

Old 02-11-2017, 02:18 PM

1,625 posts, read 1,356,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I was happy to see Alex get off. I don't think he will be getting back with Jo. I think he knows he is not the best for her.

Getting tired of Amelia, just like Owen seems to be. "Tell her I won't wait forever." Please, don't.

What did Pierce's mother do that called for Pierce to go off on her? Go to Hawai'i? Isn't Pierce old enough to understand? Isn't Pierce's mother Meredith's mother?
Yeah, I don't understand what Owen saw in Amelia to begin with, so didn't really buy the "romance". He deserves someone more on his wavelength, especially about having children.

Yes, Maggie's bio-mom is Ellis Grey, Meredith's mom. This woman was her adopted mom.

Old 02-11-2017, 03:27 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Thank you, noodlecat.

Old 02-11-2017, 04:19 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
I have no idea what is going on with Amelia. why is she shut in a hotel room?

Old 02-11-2017, 04:34 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Amelia isn't in a hotel room; she's staying with Stephanie. That was mentioned several times in the dialogue.

Maggie's mother left her father and moved to Hawaii. That also was mentioned several times in the dialogue, nevermind when it happened either earlier this season or last season.

No, it wasn't cool to see Alex get off scot-free. Alex is a douche (his words) who almost killed someone. He certainly doesn't seem to have learned anything, especially since he's experiencing no consequences for not thinking before he acted and beating the crap out of Andrew.

The Dr. Minnick storyline is idiotic at best. Catherine shoving her weight around and/or tormenting her daughter-in-law is never interesting to watch, and I do hope the writers aren't forcing Minnick together with Arizona, because there is zero chemistry there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV