Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 08:52 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
This show is just awful........kinda like Bethenny's personality. I actually feel bad for Jason. He was nothing more than a sperm donor.

Don't feel bad for Jason. His stalking of Bethenney paid off big time for him. Not only did he get a beautiful child out of the deal, but I'm sure he's going to get a huge chunk of the money BETHENNEY worked her asss off her entire life to get. Not bad for a "Pharmaceutical Salesman" who used to go from docs office to docs office giving away free pens and clipboards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2013, 04:34 PM

384 posts, read 596,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Don't feel bad for Jason. His stalking of Bethenney paid off big time for him. Not only did he get a beautiful child out of the deal, but I'm sure he's going to get a huge chunk of the money BETHENNEY worked her asss off her entire life to get. Not bad for a "Pharmaceutical Salesman" who used to go from docs office to docs office giving away free pens and clipboards.
No amount of money on Earth would be enough payment to have to share any part of a life with that vapid, petulant, narcissistic woman.

Old 11-03-2013, 04:39 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,775 times
Cant believe they cancelled ricki lake for this

Old 11-04-2013, 11:58 AM

I'm wondering how her ratings are? I think the show is getting pretty popular because she's getting some big-name sponsors to donate stuff for audience giveaways.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:49 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,626,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy_flembeck View Post
No amount of money on Earth would be enough payment to have to share any part of a life with that vapid, petulant, narcissistic woman.
Not to mention a lying liar.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:48 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
I never watched RHONY but I saw her talk show last week while at an appt. she had Omarosa on they were dogging each other for things they said about each other. At any rate Omarosa proved what she was accusing Bethenny of saying but before she did Bethenny told her she'd give her $10k if she said it. Well Bethenny was shocked & said she'd pay up then dismissed Omarosa for her show. After a commericial they come back showing Bethenny smoking an air cigarette & drinking some booze saying I feel like I just slept with a $10k prostitute.

How is she even on TV? Yes Omarosa is full of herself too but man I have no respect for Bethenny now even more, they are reporting she reneged on the bet too.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I never watched RHONY but I saw her talk show last week while at an appt. she had Omarosa on they were dogging each other for things they said about each other. At any rate Omarosa proved what she was accusing Bethenny of saying but before she did Bethenny told her she'd give her $10k if she said it. Well Bethenny was shocked & said she'd pay up then dismissed Omarosa for her show. After a commericial they come back showing Bethenny smoking an air cigarette & drinking some booze saying I feel like I just slept with a $10k prostitute.

How is she even on TV? Yes Omarosa is full of herself too but man I have no respect for Bethenny now even more, they are reporting she reneged on the bet too.

"they" are reporting? Who?? Omarosa? Well, we must all believe THAT since Omarosa is the most truthful and reliable person on the planet!! Had you watched the show, you would have seen that Bethenny handed Omarosa a $10K check before she left.

Why would she "reneg"? $10K isn't a whole lot of money for a person like Bethenny AND she knows that if she didn't pay it, Omarosa would be all over the place saying she didn't pay. At least she has the cancelled check to PROVE she paid. I wonder if Omarosa use the money for needy people in her "church" as she claimed she would?? I somehow doubt it.

Old 11-04-2013, 09:07 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
"they" are reporting? Who?? Omarosa? Well, we must all believe THAT since Omarosa is the most truthful and reliable person on the planet!! Had you watched the show, you would have seen that Bethenny handed Omarosa a $10K check before she left.

Why would she "reneg"? $10K isn't a whole lot of money for a person like Bethenny AND she knows that if she didn't pay it, Omarosa would be all over the place saying she didn't pay. At least she has the cancelled check to PROVE she paid. I wonder if Omarosa use the money for needy people in her "church" as she claimed she would?? I somehow doubt it.
Whatever sorry I upset you.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:09 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,577,808 times
I keep catching Bethenny because I don't get up to change the channel soon enough. When I'm working from home, I have the TV on for noise, but it's in another room, so I don't always realize when another show has come on. Bethenny's is so annoying, I curse that I've had it on for five minutes. She is just so annoying. I really want her show cancelled...

Old 11-05-2013, 04:55 PM

384 posts, read 596,333 times
What fascinates me are the legions of slow witted people who support her, the Kardashians or any real or imagined "celebrity" by buying their products.

All you are doing is paying a premium for basic products to line the pockets of people who would send their bodyguards to maul you if you got within 10 feet of them.

Paula Dean has a line of sunglasses. How do you go from making artery clogging biscuits and gravy to selling sunglasses? Good grief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV