Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2014, 12:08 PM

4,066 posts, read 2,281,809 times

Advertisements

Ya'll are cracking me up! It's Nipplegate!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 12:25 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,410,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Ya'll are cracking me up! It's Nipplegate!!!
Nipplegazi!

Old 05-21-2014, 12:38 PM

28,983 posts, read 30,380,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
That seems so out of character thought, because I though Dany was still mourning her hot dead hubby.
It looks like to me, and merely my own opinion, that Dany's power is going to her head....she isn't the nice sweet person she used to be....

Old 05-21-2014, 12:41 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,787,955 times
Quote:
That seems so out of character thought, because I though Dany was still mourning her hot dead hubby.
No idea how much time has passed, but the dragons are big now. A girl has needs!

Old 05-21-2014, 01:37 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,108,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
In the book she also has sex with her handmaidens so why not enjoy a male minion now and then.
They show the males in bed with each other when it happens, but I don't remember seeing two females so far, other than the employees in the houses where that stuff goes on. None of the more prominent characters, anyway. My memory isn't the best at my age, but I think I would remember!

Old 05-21-2014, 01:38 PM

45,600 posts, read 60,922,955 times
Quote:
Wait until her bachelorette party the night before her next wedding.

Old 05-21-2014, 03:36 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,032 posts, read 6,563,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
It looks like to me, and merely my own opinion, that Dany's power is going to her head....she isn't the nice sweet person she used to be....
To me, if Dany were male I would be calling her a body part that starts with a D (or P). At this point she has become (for me) a body part that starts with another letter.......

Old 05-21-2014, 04:03 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,787,955 times
Tommen might be a good king if he listens to Margaery and not his mother (Marge is calculating for sure, but she does good things, and I can't remember anything particularly objectionable about her). Robb Stark is dead. Stannis has a zealot for a wife and a worse one for an advisor. Does anybody else besides Dany have a claim to the throne without a major coup or usurpery? There was Robert Baratheon's illegitimate son, but I don't think he even knows who he is.

Old 05-21-2014, 04:08 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,322,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Tommen might be a good king if he listens to Margaery and not his mother (Marge is calculating for sure, but she does good things, and I can't remember anything particularly objectionable about her). Robb Stark is dead. Stannis has a zealot for a wife and a worse one for an advisor. Does anybody else besides Dany have a claim to the throne without a major coup or usurpery? There was Robert Baratheon's illegitimate son, but I don't think he even knows who he is.
I like Davos. Seems like a decent guy to me.

Old 05-21-2014, 04:14 PM

14,736 posts, read 14,719,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
There was Robert Baratheon's illegitimate son, but I don't think he even knows who he is.
He knew his father was the king (and why Stannis wanted him dead), but otherwise he didn't seem to want anything to do with the throne. Dany is the most serious threat with her army, dragons, and advisors. Stannis will come back stronger, albeit with a smaller army, with witchcraft and the Iron Bank on his side. Really the Targaeryn army is a long way off from their pursuit of King's Landing, so it will depend how successful Stannis will be by his next strike who she will eventually be squaring off with for the throne. And by then White Walkers could be running things too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV