Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2022, 06:59 PM

33,136 posts, read 12,388,586 times

Advertisements

Despite the title of the video I'm linking below, the video is about all three shows, and there is a beautiful still of the actress who plays Anna at the 5:01 point in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBhYcJ5caIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2022, 02:10 PM

I was watching a Law and Order (the original/the 'mothership') episode on WE TV and I said "That's the guy who just played Escano on Chicago P.D. and Lisa Vidal is standing next to him" (Turned out to be S3 EP 5).

Escano was played by Jose Zuniga, and he's been in the 'Wolf Universe' for 30 years...since that S3 EP5 episode.

He played a perp in that Law & Order episode.

Also on Law & Order, He played two different NYPD detectives in different seasons.

He also played an NYPD CSU tech/etc. over multiple seasons on Law & Order SVU.

He also played a senator on Law & Order Criminal Intent.

He also played a part over three different years on New York Undercover (another Wolf series).

I remember Lisa Vidal from her role as Firefighter Sandy Lopez on E.R. (Dr. Weaver's girlfriend), her role on the series 'The Division', and from 'Third Watch' (which was a John Wells (E.R.) show).

Vidal was also on New York Undercover (Wolf), had bit parts on more L & O episodes, was on one episode of Chicago P.D., and was on the BET series Being Mary Jane (with Richard Brooks....ADA Paul Robinette on the Original L & O....including the S3 EP5 episode that prompted this post).

Old 06-02-2022, 01:38 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,788,475 times
I've just got a chance to watch the season finale. Oh my. I really liked Anna's character.

This was a great episode. More about their jobs and less on the personal level of the characters. It was a very, very nice change.

Old 09-22-2022, 06:28 AM

Voight = a crusade re the trafficking in that neighborhood...I think to try to make Anna's death mean more/not be in vain.

Towards the end of the episode Voight lays down the law re Halstead's and Upton's 'two cents' and says that needs to stop or the three of them can't work together anymore.

At the end, one of the white shirts comes to Voight and tells him he has cut him two weeks of slack, but that's it, and Voight can have his pick of cases, but that he has to let the case that involved Anna go. Voight will make the decision to do that (If not, we would have a completely rearranged show ).

I wanted a hint re if Burgess took up Adam's offer (for just Burgess and Makayla (and not Adam) to move into Adam's childhood home that he bought from his father)......but the drama was probably better placed solely on the 'aftermath'/'intermediate resolution' after Anna's death.

Old 09-23-2022, 05:44 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,685,006 times
A disappointing episode opening season 10.

Hailey only gets worse as a a major disruption to the cohesivity of the team and both Voight and Halstead seem bound and gagged by some sort of old-school chivalry against putting her in her place. It was a sad display.

Hailey drags down the show with her every appearance and needs to go. I was no fan of Al's character, but would love to see him dispatch her attitude in one sentence as only he could do.

Dante Torres made another appearance and was quite good - some real potential there. I hope he's in line to replace Upton.

Old 09-23-2022, 10:14 AM

4,775 posts, read 3,210,845 times
I was also a bit disappointed with 10 #1. Can't point to what exactly, but Hailey would certainly be a part of it. I wish they'd bring back Erin.

Old 09-23-2022, 10:37 AM

17,876 posts, read 15,866,026 times
I dont remember an Anna. Must be a guest star.

Hailey is the eye candy of the show.

Old 09-24-2022, 03:01 AM

412 posts, read 300,361 times
PD is just so much better than Fire and Med. Fire went total downhill since Casey leaving and Med was never special. Seasons 5, 6 and 10 were best of the show IMO

Old 09-24-2022, 12:39 PM

17,876 posts, read 15,866,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cent0089 View Post
PD is just so much better than Fire and Med. Fire went total downhill since Casey leaving and Med was never special. Seasons 5, 6 and 10 were best of the show IMO
Fire has Kara Killmer aka Sylvie, best eye candy of entire franchise.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
A disappointing episode opening season 10.

Hailey only gets worse as a a major disruption to the cohesivity of the team and both Voight and Halstead seem bound and gagged by some sort of old-school chivalry against putting her in her place. It was a sad display.

Hailey drags down the show with her every appearance and needs to go. I was no fan of Al's character, but would love to see him dispatch her attitude in one sentence as only he could do.

Dante Torres made another appearance and was quite good - some real potential there. I hope he's in line to replace Upton.

I agree.

The writers also aren't completely consistent in tone re her background. There was one point (a few seasons ago, dialogue from one or two episodes) that made it seem as though she was from a privileged northern suburbs/North Shore background, but on the other hand, early on IIRC, she she told Sgt. Platt that how Sgt. Platt treated her when she was a little girl (when she was helping out at her parents restaurant when it got robbed) was what inspired her to become a cop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV