Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2020, 12:54 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I just tried looking as well and cannot fine a photo of it. Yes to a white satin nightgown but skin tight and showing every bulge. On a most perfect body it would not be flattering!
I linked a pic of it. It was a white spandex blah tight dress that showed every bulge she had. I never realized someone as skinny as her could have a belly that popped out.

I found other pics with her in an actual wedding dress; so we've been had. Looks like they had another ceremony that wasn't filmed and were already married when they did the park wedding.

Here is the other one but it's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weMt-mWL__Y
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2020, 01:24 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I linked a pic of it. It was a white spandex blah tight dress that showed every bulge she had. I never realized someone as skinny as her could have a belly that popped out.

I found other pics with her in an actual wedding dress; so we've been had. Looks like they had another ceremony that wasn't filmed and were already married when they did the park wedding.

Here is the other one but it's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weMt-mWL__Y

You sure that's them? The photo shop looks REALLY bad!

Old 02-17-2020, 10:48 AM

I saw an article that the company that does the 90 day fiance reunion shows is closing its doors on my birthday, March 2nd. No one knows what will happen to the reunion show and if it will get picked up by another company.

See the article

The company behind the ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Tell Alls will be closing

Quote:
Unfortunately, Peacock Production has been deemed unviable as the media landscape continues to change and grow. NBC News told Variety, “NBC News is shuttering Peacock Productions, effective March 2. NBC News is shifting its documentary strategy to an entirely new model, consistent with industry trends, and unfortunately the existing operation is no longer viable. We are working with affected employees to help find positions around NBC Universal.”
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...italized.html/

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCviaMD View Post
You sure that's them? The photo shop looks REALLY bad!
You're right, looks photoshopped.

I was wondering who's baby she was holding

LOL

Last edited by Roselvr; 02-17-2020 at 11:31 AM..

Old 02-17-2020, 02:20 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
I saw an article that the company that does the 90 day fiance reunion shows is closing its doors on my birthday, March 2nd. No one knows what will happen to the reunion show and if it will get picked up by another company.

See the article

Really, it is a terrible show. It could be a whole lot better. There is typically 30 minutes of new information stretched out over a few hours.

Old 02-17-2020, 02:33 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,641 times
Quote:

See the article

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...italized.html/
I wonder why the reunion show is done by a company other than the network. Seems like the show and the reunion show would be done by the same folks.

Old 02-17-2020, 02:36 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
I bet Tania wishes she had a time machine to take back her ridiculous comment regarding Syngin not being her soul mate.

Old 02-18-2020, 12:03 AM

3,253 posts, read 2,338,548 times
Is Anna's ex involved with the kids? I haven't heard him mentioned.

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I wonder why the reunion show is done by a company other than the network. Seems like the show and the reunion show would be done by the same folks.
I agree and hope that the team that films the show will take over the reunions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Is Anna's ex involved with the kids? I haven't heard him mentioned.
Anna's Ex-Husband on '90 Day Fiancé' Could Be the Reason Why Her Sons' Guards Are Up
Quote:
The only thing Anna has revealed about her ex is that he didn't treat her or their children well and now he is out of the picture. The boys haven’t spoken about him on the show, but reports recently surfaced that Anna was charged with domestic battery back in 2002 in California. While there’s no guarantee these charges had anything to do with her ex, he could have been involved at the time.

If there was violence between them, it would make sense that he is no longer in their lives. Still, at this point, it’s hard to say for certain where Anna’s ex-husband is. The one thing for sure, however, is that it doesn't look like he will be making a reappearance in her or her sons’ lives any time soon.

Old 02-19-2020, 09:14 AM

I finished watching the tell all last night. Seems Natalie thinks Mike cheated on her when he slept at his friends house the night before she got married. I highly doubt he cheated, feel he shouldn't have slept there. I don't know why he even told Natalie he was sleeping there. It sounds like Mike's female friend went and texted Natalie that Mike isn't going to marry her

This is where her being religious and he not is what's going to kill their relationship. She said people that follow God have higher standards in the way they live their life. That would include it being inappropriate that he slept at another woman's house while being engaged to Natalie.

I noticed that Mursel had rosary beads in his hands during the tell all.

Angela was a piece of work again. I wish she would have walked off the set and been done with it.

’90 Day Fiance’ Star Natalie Thinks Mike May Have Cheated on Her: ‘I Would Never Do This to You
Quote:
Finally, Mike explained what happened. “So, I have a best friend. Used to live with her and everything. Watched her daughter grow up. I’ve known her for years and years. She got engaged, she got married. She wanted me to be like, her best man. We’re just really good friends,” Mike said. “I told Natalie I’m going to go to her wedding. It’s really important to her, I just want to go support my friend. Do that.”

He went on to explain that the night before the wedding, Mike was supposed to go over his friend’s house and the friend’s husband-to-be was also supposed to be there. “He was with his boys, staying at his house. I went back to [the] house with them and slept on the couch but I was supposed to stay at my aunt’s. The next day, I woke up and called Natalie,” Mike said.

But Natalie didn’t believe Mike was telling the truth and she believed he cheated on her with his friend the night before her wedding. “If he tells you some details, you would understand,” she said.

Mike went on to deny cheating. “This happened a year ago,” he said. “Nothing has ever happened, never ever. Before, ever. We’ve just been really good friends.”

Yes, enough that she wrote me, ‘He’s not marrying you,’” Natalie interrupted.

Mike insisted he didn’t lie and that the husband was supposed to be there, but the plans changed. Natalie would not accept his response. “I would never wake up in a house with a man and only me and this man in the house. I would never do this to you. Never. No matter what you say to me, it’s friend or not friend,” she said.

Their costars started to take Natalie’s side in the argument, and Natalie said if they knew more details about the situation they would understand more — but she refused to divulge. “I will not say anything more because … I’m sorry,” she said.

Shaun asked Natalie if she would still be in love with Mike if this situation had not occurred. “Yes, I would love Michael. I would love him to death,” Natalie said. “If he won’t do stuff he did, I would forgive him. But I’m not sure if he — that’s why I put him to religion so much.

Old 02-19-2020, 10:41 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
I think there is so much more to the Mike and Natalie situation than we know and this was the couple that I really liked so much . Im sorry that they did not make it .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV