Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2014, 03:04 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times

Advertisements

I'll bet Paola and Aziza will stick around just to be able to stay in America.

I agree with this ^^^^^.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 09:44 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
I don't think these relationships will work either, if you don't get along with your man's Mama, it is pretty much a done deal. I try to think, what would I think if one of my son's brought home some woman from another country, "Hi Mom, here is Paola, we are getting married in 90 days"...I am not thinking I would be too supportive...but, they are grown men, whatever...

Aya, run...quick....run,...the guy gives her the trash to take out, rather than tell one of the kids to do it...bad sign....

Old 01-30-2014, 01:48 PM

2,794 posts, read 2,931,623 times
One picture can describe this entire series and these relationships.... oh, and the rest of those "men's" lives....

Old 01-31-2014, 12:18 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,568,915 times
^^This. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Old 01-31-2014, 03:26 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times
So apparently all the couples are married now. Found a few spoilers online from Television Without Pity (TWOP), I still think the only ones who will last are the Brazilian & Mormon guy. Don't see it lasting w/ Paola, Aziza, or even poor Aya.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:03 PM

168 posts, read 529,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Aziza is freaky, that creepy smile when she said "I think it might be time to have sex.." I'm getting a chilly serial killer quality from her.

Aya needs to run back & find a better online match!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Paola!!! "Of course girls love clothes & shoes!"

Kirlyam is my fave after Paola!!! she's adorable!

ALL The men are wimpy p*ssies tho & they look like they have flaccid weenies (pardon my French), I really thought Russ would be more "macho, Oklahoma" but Paola totally rules over him. Mike is so schlubby & has a punchable face. The Mormon guy is jealous & seems like he wants to keep his Brazilian beauty under his thumb & the guy w/ the dinosaur exwife w Sharpie eyebrows, I CAN'T DEAL!!!

---I just came on real quick for some fluff...you know how when you need a lil' break from the heavy stuff in life....well, I had to log in just to tell you thanks, cause you are sooooo funny...you made me laugh out loud, and I appreciate that, cause not many can seem to make me laugh for some reason. But your lil' unique "insights" were just what did the trick. I rarely ever come on here but I'm gonna have to come back and watch along, and can't wait to see if you have commentary on any other fluff shows I roll with. Peace and God Bless.

Old 02-05-2014, 05:28 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
I just watched this yesterday, and the ladies seem very beautiful and manipulative. That is a winning combination

The one trying to be a model is very child-like, but maybe that's just the language barrier I'm detecting. Her man is obviously threatened by her entering the modeling world, after all, she's gorgeous and he seems like a bit of a loaf.

The brunette gold digger who wanted an 1100 dollar apartment in spite of being told they couldn't afford it, is going to drive that man into bankruptcy and an early grave. He hasn't sealed the deal, and so he'll say yes to anything regardless of the consequences. Fool.

The one with the evil baby mama trying to interfere in their life...she has a lot of patience sitting across from that woman without throwing a drink in her face. I would have gotten up and walked away. I would want no part of a woman like that.

The grumpy gal who doesn't eat; I haven't figured her out yet. But if she's not trying to make an effort with the MIL, that spells trouble off the bat.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:02 PM

57 posts, read 181,545 times
I've watched a couple of episodes since I have some time off!!!
The Russian girl is extremely hard to read but that is because she is Russian, extremely reserved culture. So she is a tough nut to crack. We don't know what she is thinking!
The Filipino woman is my age and I think she should run. She will be a slave for the rest of her life, taking care of his kids, he doesn't seem to have much money, she will live a stressful life with that guy! But I think out of all the couples I think their love is true. But she is young, she should go to graduate school or college, I don't know why they want to marry! Love is blind I guess!!!

Old 02-10-2014, 03:14 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
Oh wow did anyone see the episode from last night ? if not watch it ...I suggest aya go and go now Louis does not have the money to get married and then for his ex to tell aya that if she is going she had better go now ..Louis should have thought his finances through before doing all this . alan he is just controlling and way too jealous for kirylam . Paola will leave I do think she will go back home .

Old 02-10-2014, 08:35 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
I think if Russ has to go away for his job and be gone 2 weeks to a month, Paola will not be sitting home alone. She seems like a party girl. She will be out having a good time without him and spending his money.

Aziza is a hard one to figure out. She speaks very good English. Doesn't seem to eat or drink. Doesn't seem to care about Mike but then she gets jealous and has sex with him. Then when talking to her future MIL she starts crying and calling Mike her best friend. IDK, I think she might just be with him for a green card.

I feel sorry for Kirlyam. She's so sweet and innocent. She should wait to get married, she's homesick and misses her Mom. It broke my heart when she was talking about her Mom making her the wedding dress.
Alan is so insecure but I did understand him wanting to protect her because she is so young and innocent. If she got into modeling there might be men who might try to take advantage of her. And I can see that happening because she does seem naive and child-like.

Aya should run quickly back to the PI. I think Louis just wants a wife because he's lonely and babysitter for his bratty kids. She has not looked happy since she arrived in this country. And the ex wife is always going to be a thorn in her side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV