Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2016, 01:15 AM

17,645 posts, read 22,680,836 times

Advertisements

Those Rocket Launchers work pretty good.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 03:47 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,132,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Maggie, Rosita, Tara, Sasha, Michonne.... all still alive and have been around for a while. Maybe you don't consider them hotties but I'd say they count. I get that Jessie is arguably the prettiest woman they've had on the show but I'd still lay odds on some random black dude getting chopped before any of those women. Heath better watch his cornrows.
Don't get the Jesse fixation that some people have. Rosita is pretty close to my perfect woman, and I like Sascha, Maggie and Michonne better.

Now that I am done making a thorough pig of myself, yeah, best episode in a long time, but I am not willing to declare that the show is back from the walking...err...corpse it has been since the middle of last season. I got very excited with JSS as well, thinking they were back. They need to string a series of good episodes togther.

Old 02-15-2016, 05:23 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,808,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanhvtnymd View Post
Sam was his mom's Achilles heel (probably would be for most moms...clearly not Carol). That's why she's dead.

All of that said, I did not see that coming. All I know is Rick should be glad he never ran Michonne off. This woman is ridiculously loyal and has saved him and Carl a thousand times.
But wasn't it funny how he was fine until he got that far and it was Carol's voice in his head that made him freak out? And the only reason she told him that was when she was threatening him when he caught her stealing. Seems very ironic. I wish they had picked up from where they left off midseason. Not that it inst possible but if the kid isnt going to make it it seems more likely to me he would do something stupid then as portrayed last episode rather then after being fine halfway through it.

And agreed about Michonne. And think about Darryl and he could have been kicked out the group and how Carol was kicked out for a while. The three best and most loyal fighters have all previously been antagonists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
So what happened to Carl? I watched the scene a couple of times and couldn't figure it out. Did he accidentally get shot?
Yes, buy it was no accident. Ron was aiming at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Don't get the Jesse fixation that some people have. Rosita is pretty close to my perfect woman, and I like Sascha, Maggie and Michonne better.

Now that I am done making a thorough pig of myself, yeah, best episode in a long time, but I am not willing to declare that the show is back from the walking...err...corpse it has been since the middle of last season. I got very excited with JSS as well, thinking they were back. They need to string a series of good episodes togther.
Well Breckenridge does look good all cleaned up. I remember her as the sexy maid ghost from American Horror Story S1. But I agree she isn't the only attractive female they have had. She certainly wasn't the only one left.

Old 02-15-2016, 06:58 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,479,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post

Yes, buy it was no accident. Ron was aiming at him.

I could have sworn he was aiming for Rick.

Old 02-15-2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:

Must be the blonde hair, cause at the very least, Rosita is much hotter and you don't have to be male to, as I am not, to see this.

To be clear, none of these things matter for the show, but, since it keeps coming up just thought I'd chime in.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:02 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,902,841 times
One of the best episodes of the series. Very well done.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:23 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,563,530 times
Quote:

Some guys call ANY woman with blonde hair "pretty" even if she has the face of a pug. Jessie was an average looking woman and annoying as heck (just like her kids and hubbie)

Old 02-15-2016, 07:51 AM

I found this in Reference to the shot that took out Carl's eye

From this link:

'The Walking Dead' midseason premiere deals Valentine's Day massacre | cleveland.com

Seeing all this go down doesn't sit well with Ron, who takes aim at Rick with a gun dropped by Carl. Michonne steps in and stabs Ron. Before dying, Ron manages to get a shot off, which nails Carl in the eye.

[The scene where Rick picks up Carl and Michonne clears a path with her sword is perfectly shot and mesmerizing].

As fans of the comic book know, the entire thing is ripped right out of the pages of Robert Kirkman's original story. In fact, it plays out even better on the TV show as people go down left and right in a riveting sequence.

================================================== ========================

'The Walking Dead' Recap: 5 Badass Moments from 'No Way Out' - Starpulse.com

So, Rick cuts her hand off to free his son. Then Ron, ever the sullen teenager, tries to react by aiming to shoot Rick. Because, duh, this is all Rick’s fault apparently. Michonne makes quick work of the kid, slicing him with her sword.

================================================== ==============================

From spoiling dead site:

It's a big thing for him, especially since originally in the scripts it wasn't just a stray shot from Ron. It was very quick when we shot it; it was Ron aiming the gun at Rick and Carl standing up and taking the bullet for Rick and essentially saving Rick's life. They edited it in a different and more innocent way, which is really cool. It'll be cool to see how it ends up turning out.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:05 AM

24,567 posts, read 17,315,057 times
WOW what an episode!

It was all about the split second saves. Daryl with the RPG taking out the biker gang before that weasel could shoot Abraham and Sasha.
And how about Glen being saved as he is being swarmed in front of Maggies eyes. Poor Maggie up on that rickety tower with the walkers all around, Alexandria in shambles, she still doesn't know for sure if Glen is alive then there he is trying to save her and she is about to witness him being eaten!

Now Jessie's youngest finally cracking, it was Caroles little "talk" about the monsters that got him unhinged and taken. When you think about it the older son had everything taken from him, his "girlfriend" his dad, mom and brother and he did blame Rick and Carl for it.

It looks like Carl will make it but I wonder how a eye patch will throw off his gun aiming?

What an episode the only trouble is Where will they go from here?

Old 02-15-2016, 09:07 AM

24,567 posts, read 17,315,057 times
The commercial during the show where the 2 women are talking about Valentines day was funny.

She makes her hubby a walkers head for the fish tank "just like the governors" and he gets her a crossbow with a love heart arrow. AWWW

What was the name of the goldfish? was it Daryl?

Funny stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV