U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,325,870 times

Advertisements

...anyone? LOL. I am watching the replay now of this joke of a show. I searched it before I made a new thread and glad no one gives a sh-it about this show.

I just can't believe how much of a joke this show is and they are just making ALL beauty contest a joke.

I remember how freaking annoyed I am that 2 of the joke cast in this show have a 'meltdown' fight in an airport just coz.... one didn't like that the other wore the same outfit that day!!! REALLLLLLLY!

Actually it's not only these jokesters that have an issue with it, I do know regular people and most celebs make it a big deal when someone wore EXACT outfit as them on an event.

I mean what the F is the big deal?!!!! Are they really that delusional to think.... clothes aren't made in massive productions?!!! REALLLLLLLLY?!!!

What's more a joke is so they fight over a non sensical reason in PUBLIC!!! But when it comes to q&a portion in their contest they're all for world peace?! LOOOOOOOOOOL!

What a bunch of freaking joke FREAKS!!

/end of vent
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2014, 02:28 PM

7,373 posts, read 13,781,543 times
Not even sure what we are talking about.

Old 07-15-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Not even sure what we are talking about.
I am talking about the bravo show since my TV is glued to Bravo channel. It's a TV series about a beauty pageant. Mrs. beauty pageant to be exact, I think.

Coz I really don't pay attention to it when it's on.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:59 AM

12,585 posts, read 7,620,901 times
I liked the first episode. It held my interest, and I was interested to see some of how the world of 'beauty pageants' works (I never had an interest in watching those reality pageant shows featuring little girls; mature women for me!).

It was quite entertaining to listen to one of the women moan about how 'busy' she had become since becoming "Mrs Rhode Island USA" or whatever, like groups around the country are desparate to have Mrs Rhode Island USA attend their functions. I imagine she appears at Bingo Halls, car wash openings, and such.

Shows like this (such as the Housewife shows) are purely for idle entertainment. Anyway, I recommend this show.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
i liked the first episode. It held my interest, and i was interested to see some of how the world of 'beauty pageants' works (i never had an interest in watching those reality pageant shows featuring little girls; mature women for me!).

It was quite entertaining to listen to one of the women moan about how 'busy' she had become since becoming "mrs rhode island usa" or whatever, like groups around the country are desparate to have mrs rhode island usa attend their functions. i imagine she appears at bingo halls, car wash openings, and such.

shows like this (such as the housewife shows) are purely for idle entertainment. Anyway, i recommend this show.
loooooooool!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV