Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It was really awful when Sonja kept on referring to John-John, and Carole pointed out no one called him John-John, that he wasn't into the party scene, and then Sonja says that's when people really knew how to party. Sonja says these things, and it just makes me feel sadder for her.

I don't get why she was calling him that, either. When he was a child, they called him John-John but as an adult, everyone called him John. I also don't think he "partied" as Sonja is claiming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 07:50 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I don't get why she was calling him that, either. When he was a child, they called him John-John but as an adult, everyone called him John. I also don't think he "partied" as Sonja is claiming.
I really think Sonja lives in a reality of her own making...even the whole Madonna was at my fashion show...it's so easily verifiable...but she just is so out there she doesn't get it...

Old 08-27-2015, 10:15 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
No idea the finale was tonight. All in all boring. Why is Kristen there?!

Carol made me tear up when she was talking about seeing her husband one more day.

Old 08-28-2015, 12:40 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,485,714 times
Part three was boring. So boring Ramoana fell asleep!

So glad I don't have to hear the Countless bellow 'girl code' or 'be cool, don't be all uncool' anymore.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:50 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
So glad I don't have to hear the Countless bellow 'girl code' or 'be cool, don't be all uncool' anymore.
Oh wait There's more

WARNING - THE SONG IS SO AUTOTUNED THAT IT MADE ME TURN OFF THE SOUND TO MY COMPUTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6QDZIG64ZE

Old 08-28-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Oh wait There's more

WARNING - THE SONG IS SO AUTOTUNED THAT IT MADE ME TURN OFF THE SOUND TO MY COMPUTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6QDZIG64ZE
And so lip synced! Wow!

Old 08-28-2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
And so lip synced! Wow!
That is so classless and breaking the girl code of you accusing her of lip syncing Just because there was vocal and her mouth didn't move proved nothing Can't you just be cool about things Just because a man has a wedding ring on his hand doesn't mean he's not getting a divorce

P.S. Everyone was right - her reunion dress was hideous The fabric looked itchy and I hope she didn't get too close to one of the candles on the set as she would have gone up like a moth

P.S.S. The skirt the Countless wore on WWHL was a bit short too

Old 08-28-2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
That is so classless and breaking the girl code of you accusing her of lip syncing Just because there was vocal and her mouth didn't move proved nothing Can't you just be cool about things Just because a man has a wedding ring on his hand doesn't mean he's not getting a divorce

P.S. Everyone was right - her reunion dress was hideous The fabric looked itchy and I hope she didn't get too close to one of the candles on the set as she would have gone up like a moth

P.S.S. The skirt the Countless wore on WWHL was a bit short too
LOL so, so sorry for breaking girl code!!

Did you hear that dress the Countless was wearing was her own?!?

Old 08-28-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Did you hear that dress the Countless was wearing was her own?!?
I know I don't think it will help her own international lifestyle brand having been seen in that dress Maybe SonJa can give her some designing tips

Old 08-28-2015, 12:45 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,240,291 times
I looked up the dress the Countless was wearing after the 1st part of the reunion. It was on clearance for $35 and some cents! $35 dollars! At least Sonja's "we don't make them till you order & pay" dresses, are around a thousand.

I'm glad they settled toaster oven gate. I hated seeing Kristen bashed for answering a question she was asked. She did good against Luann also. I know most think she's boring, but I see her as a nice girl that's not in the middle causing fights. These shows were supposed to be about how the rich live day to day. Maybe if they filmed her doing business and mothering, she'd have more to give.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV