Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2008, 09:09 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,484,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I wasn't really surprised at the two he sent home.
Did anyone think he looked a little hesitant when Catherine wanted to kiss him after the breakfast date she planned?
It was probably because he was just woken up and probably had morning breath,lol.

I was kinda surprised Catherine did get sent home,after all she didn't really have any real dates with him.

I think that may be a clue as to who is going to get sent home,when he doesn't even go on a date with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 09:15 AM

23,893 posts, read 33,638,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
It was probably because he was just woken up and probably had morning breath,lol.
You know, I actually thought that when I was watching. I wonder if he ran and brushed his teeth then came back. lol

Old 02-25-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
You know, I actually thought that when I was watching. I wonder if he ran and brushed his teeth then came back. lol
Probably not,and why did he throw his shades on while in bed? Is he a vampire or he just didn't want anyone to see him without his makeup,lol!

Old 02-25-2008, 10:04 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,866,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Probably not,and why did he throw his shades on while in bed? Is he a vampire or he just didn't want anyone to see him without his makeup,lol!
I noticed that too! hehe!

Maybe Krisit Joe just wore him out though.......... he had probably just went to bed a few hours before Catherine came in there! He did not get enough beauty sleep! hehe!

Old 02-25-2008, 10:27 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,357,297 times
I think I've figured out the reason Bret doesn't have a relationship or has troubles with one.
Did you notice when he called Inna down and asked if she was attracted to him? I guess she's been slacking off by not being in his face all the time.
So my conclusion is that unless he has a girl that is constantly giving, giving and more giving and is in his face almost 24/7, he loses interest.
Maybe that's what happened to Jessie on the last season. She got sick and tired of constantly giving him attention and broke it off with him.
Notice also that the ladies he's brought back like Lacey and Rodeo. They seem to have lost interest in him also.
The man would be too high maintenance for me.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:49 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,866,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I think I've figured out the reason Bret doesn't have a relationship or has troubles with one.
Did you notice when he called Inna down and asked if she was attracted to him? I guess she's been slacking off by not being in his face all the time.
So my conclusion is that unless he has a girl that is constantly giving, giving and more giving and is in his face almost 24/7, he loses interest.
Maybe that's what happened to Jessie on the last season. She got sick and tired of constantly giving him attention and broke it off with him.
Notice also that the ladies he's brought back like Lacey and Rodeo. They seem to have lost interest in him also.
I would have to agree with you on this.............he is defintely a "taker" and needs constant attention from the girls who are just willing to give and give. I just don't get it!

Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,128,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Oh, good point!
As for the shades, I bet it was the lack of make-up! Too funny! Oh and his little white chicken legs cracked me up too.
I can't wait for next week, because I think the friend that sent the pic of Bret will be in the episode (unless it was edited) since he's wearing the same tshirt and bandana in the previews for next week as he is in the pic I posted weeks ago.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:35 PM

690 posts, read 2,631,642 times
I'm not surprised that he let Peyton and Catherine go. They're not "sex kittens", therefore, not Bret's cup of tea, obviously. The dip. I LIKED Peyton.

I can't even look at the screen anymore when Daisy speaks.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:51 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,357,297 times
I liked Peyton too and hated to see her go. He seems to let go of the good ones.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJones View Post
I can't even look at the screen anymore when Daisy speaks.
Agreed,she reminds me of a high school girl.lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV