Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2015, 05:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

I thought there would be some comments about this, but I can't find any, so I am wondering who is watching it and what do you think of the contestents so far?

I am finding more I am not crazy over than ones I am. Unless someone jumps out and really develops, I doubt any will make it to true stardom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2015, 01:08 PM

861 posts, read 1,147,714 times
Pretty boring so far. But I'm glad the smug little %£€$ got booted off.

Old 06-17-2015, 01:38 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,112 times
Yea I agree this season is starting off as a snooze fest. The BBQ guy is likeable He may be a runner for the finale.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:31 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,902,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
Pretty boring so far. But I'm glad the smug little %£€$ got booted off.
I was going to stop watching if they kept him, on the premise that if he stayed, it would only be because the network thought he would make the show interesting and dramatic. Glad they rose above that.

I like to watch the show with my kid. Unlike most reality/competition shows it's very family-friendly. But I don't really understand where they find these contestants - there's always the one who can't cook and there's always the one who is paralyzed by the camera. Shouldn't the casting process weed those people out? Jeez, it's painful...!

Old 06-18-2015, 08:36 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbelle View Post
I was going to stop watching if they kept him, on the premise that if he stayed, it would only be because the network thought he would make the show interesting and dramatic. Glad they rose above that.

I like to watch the show with my kid. Unlike most reality/competition shows it's very family-friendly. But I don't really understand where they find these contestants - there's always the one who can't cook and there's always the one who is paralyzed by the camera. Shouldn't the casting process weed those people out? Jeez, it's painful...!
I've actually almost come to the conclusion this is a fake show...I hate to say that because I love reality shows and hate when I hear something on TMZ about some of them being staged and even some segments rehearsed but I really do think they already have a winner picked out, but that is just me. But for the reasons you have mentioned as well as more that I have noticed this year, I just think the whole thing is fake.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:00 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I thought there would be some comments about this, but I can't find any, so I am wondering who is watching it and what do you think of the contestents so far?
There is a thread on this show around here somewhere. I posted in it a few days ago.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:40 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,814,543 times
I'm watching it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV