Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 01:56 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,369,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Ray's expression doesn't change very often. What was Ray thinking when he stood in the bedroom door watching Abby hugging Terry after he had the bad episode. Then Bunchy's wedding reception when Abby and Terry were dancing and Abby was laughing so happy. Ray just stares. Is he jealous?

It seems Bridget is getting in deeper with her teacher and teacher is stepping into it too. He apparently doesn't know Bridget's dad. lol
I hate that that stupid teacher doesn't simply say..."I will lose my job, my career and
education will be zero.
I will go to jail and for life be labeled a child molester...get the XXX outta here!" SLAM!
(But to cover his back...tell her she is cute and wishes he was younger and wouldn't
lose his job, but
it is simply illegal...then give a pout lip....)
He is so stupid! or the writers are.

I do believe Ray was loving Abby more because she was being so kind to Terry...hope
I'm not being naive.
Terry would never fall for Abby...would he? Like make an advance? No way.
They are family! Family means a lot.

The best line EVER..."He has Parkinson's you XXXXing CXXX!" To a gray haired lady, no less!
Good to have a Southy in the family....I lived in Boston and know a lot of old Dorchester Irish ...
cream of the crop people! All comics.

And give Bungy Cord $3-400,000...not the whole darn thing!!!!!!!!
1.4mil...geeze.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 02:20 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,722,808 times
One thing I missed (must have dozed off during an episode). Abby got all bent when Paige was at the house. Does she know about anything between Ray and Paige?? I dont remember Ray ever getting caught, or did he?

Old 09-15-2015, 09:09 PM

1,236 posts, read 1,398,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
I first noticed Leland Orser when he played a surgeon in the waning years of ER. He's played a number of secondary characters in shows I've watched since then, including 24 and Revolution.
Oh wow! So he's been around a while. See, I've never watched 24 or Revolution. I did watch ER though, but they had so many different doctors coming and going, I probably didn't notice him or don't remember.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:11 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,208,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
One thing I missed (must have dozed off during an episode). Abby got all bent when Paige was at the house. Does she know about anything between Ray and Paige?? I dont remember Ray ever getting caught, or did he?
There was a party that Abby went to Ray with for the governor (who lost). Paige was giving some strong vibes to Abby about Ray.

Old 09-17-2015, 03:09 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,964,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I hate that that stupid teacher doesn't simply say..."I will lose my job, my career and
education will be zero.
I will go to jail and for life be labeled a child molester...get the XXX outta here!" SLAM!
(But to cover his back...tell her she is cute and wishes he was younger and wouldn't
lose his job, but
it is simply illegal...then give a pout lip....)
He is so stupid! or the writers are.

I do believe Ray was loving Abby more because she was being so kind to Terry...hope
I'm not being naive.
Terry would never fall for Abby...would he? Like make an advance? No way.
They are family! Family means a lot.

The best line EVER..."He has Parkinson's you XXXXing CXXX!" To a gray haired lady, no less!
Good to have a Southy in the family....I lived in Boston and know a lot of old Dorchester Irish ...
cream of the crop people! All comics.

And give Bungy Cord $3-400,000...not the whole darn thing!!!!!!!!
1.4mil...geeze.

We all know Bridget will not stop. She never stopped with Marvin even seeing him murdered. So she will not give up on the teacher.

I don't know about Terry and Abby. She is very lonely since Ray is gone all the time. But the Donovan brothers stick together so maybe Terry won't step over that line. I just hope Teresa's family doesn't take Bunchy for every penny he has. But Bunchy really won't care as long as he has Teresa.

The showdown with the Armenians and the cops was good. Ray is a fixer.

Old 09-18-2015, 03:07 AM

465 posts, read 418,183 times
I just started watching the series...I am almost done with season 2. I like the plot. I like the cast, not a fan of Liev Schreiber though. For me Jon Voight is far and above everyone else, obviously my favorite.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:27 AM

930 posts, read 1,817,657 times
Ray survives again! and dear old daddy one ups his son and finds a way to stay

Old 09-22-2015, 12:23 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,800 times
another great episode, as usual. season finale next sunday!!

Old 09-22-2015, 01:36 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,964,222 times
I knew Bridget wouldn't stay away from the teacher.

Abby and Terry kiss, I saw that one coming.

Then Mickey won this round against Ray.

This was a good one curious to see the season finale if Finney's money will get him out of murder charges and out of the closet.

Old 09-22-2015, 02:55 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,800 times
That scene where ray dropped the fire poker out the window and his side kick gal was there to speed off with it. awesomeness lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV