Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2015, 11:42 AM

4,903 posts, read 4,199,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Maybe they try too hard! lol They sure make a lot of mistakes. But I agree, they are at least racing hard unlike many over the years. It's too bad their relationship seems to be taking a hit. He needs to slow down and not be a jerk to her.
He acts like a jerk which is exactly why I hate to see them winning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 11:48 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,698,202 times
I was thinking she gets on my nerves, not him.

Old 11-10-2015, 12:37 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,426,600 times
I'm a fan of humility, which is why I'm not a fan of the green team. The way they are racing, though, is very effective. I just would rather see a different team racing that well.

Old 11-10-2015, 12:49 PM

5,490 posts, read 7,073,105 times
Mom and her son are starting to grow on me actually.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:18 AM

1,890 posts, read 2,252,787 times
I rewatched the last episode to follow ChacAttack. Although they couldn't tell the difference between Amsterdam and Rotterdam, they got to Rotterdam 3rd, got to the water taxi 2nd (passing the Green Team), and maintained their 2nd place standing through the roadblock, arriving at the distillery still in 2nd place.

They showed them patiently waiting for a bus to get to the tram, but this only put them back a little. They still arrived at the detour ahead of two teams (paparazzi and Alabama) and were in training the same time as the Texans. According to the graphics, all four of the final teams took 3 tries to accomplish the mission on the simulator, but ChacAttack finished last. There must have been other issues involving training time or getting into the queue that put them behind.

They were on the train platform with Alabama and were fortunate to take the train that arrived at the tram first. However, they took Tram 9 when they were supposed to take Tram 1. It was great camera work to show them approaching a tram with "9" on the front while talking about "Tram 1." They were able to switch to the correct tram, but it put them just enough behind for Alabama to squeeze ahead.

Funny how Justin was calling for Diana to find the ship in distress while we could see the ship on fire behind him on the screen. They figured it out pretty well, however, finishing the task in only 2 tries. They got to the tram ahead of the cheerleaders and finished 1st.

It could have been a big mistake for Texas to tour Paris rather than checking for an earlier train. Too bad. Also funny watching them add badly. I was hoping they'd bring the wrong number of tulips and have to go back.

Alabama barely escaped elimination for two legs in a row.

Still pulling for the Green Team. Would like to see the Texans or paparazzi eliminated next. The reporters, cheerleaders, and Alabama are OK, but none of them excite me.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:35 PM

The cast of Amazing Race 28 has been announced.

Meet The Cast Of The Amazing Race, Season 28 - The Amazing Race Photos - CBS.com

Spoiler
They're all from social media (Youtube, Instagram and Vine). One thing I dislike about the Amazing Race is stunt casting, and this season could be the worst, with a whole cast of prima donnas.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:36 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,064,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Mom and her son are starting to grow on me actually.

My condolence.
Some watered down bleach solution can take it right off.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:45 PM

And they're live streaming the start of the race for Season 28 on Sunday.

Don't Miss The Amazing Race 28 Starting Line Live Stream Event! - CBS.com

Old 11-11-2015, 01:16 PM

806 posts, read 954,832 times
I don't think they were real doctors. I mean how many dumb mistakes did they make to finish last.... 5?

Old 11-11-2015, 01:22 PM

806 posts, read 954,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
The cast of Amazing Race 28 has been announced.

Meet The Cast Of The Amazing Race, Season 28 - The Amazing Race Photos - CBS.com

Spoiler
They're all from social media (Youtube, Instagram and Vine). One thing I dislike about the Amazing Race is stunt casting, and this season could be the worst, with a whole cast of prima donnas.

Not surprising. We live in a society where one's success is measured by how many followers they have on Twitter and how many views they have on Youtube.

Apocalypse can not get here fast enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV