Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 11:48 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,537,151 times

Advertisements

I was pleasantly surprised at the disgust the first two teams expressed about the Green Team and how they were so disappointed the Cheerleaders weren't the third team. The dislike of the Green Team is so obvious, I'll bet there was a lot of witching (with a b) behind the scenes that we didn't see. Even Phil, who probably knew the Green Team beat the buzzer, seemed to side with the other two teams. I have a feeling we didn't see the whole story with Justin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 12:02 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,222,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
You think ? I would bet this is exactly the way he acts in real life. She is used to it by now.
Maybe, but she's not used to millions of viewers knowing it, too.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:37 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,845,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I've never seen Justin and Cryin' Rachel together in one place. Hmmmm

haha, ugh, we may have to ban you from the threat for bring up Rachel. =p lol

And yeah, it's one thing to be treated like crap in private - compartmentalizing a mistake - but when the whole world knows he's a jerk it really hits home. One reason so many of these teams break up after the race.

Old 12-09-2015, 08:59 AM

810 posts, read 1,022,208 times
Just listened to the cheerleaders exit interview in RHAP this morning. Some tidbits...

- They were a bit miffed at Kelsey and Logan who were all about helping each other before the challenge to beat the Green Team but left ASAP as soon as they got their fish.
- There were around 3 men who were trying to push her off her bike in India.
- Their taxi went past the destination but couldn't U-turn because it was a long street with a road divider so he dropped them off where they were at.
- They arrived at the mat about 5 minutes after the Green Team finished their penalty.

Old 12-09-2015, 12:09 PM

5,469 posts, read 7,047,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Just listened to the cheerleaders exit interview in RHAP this morning. Some tidbits...

- They were a bit miffed at Kelsey and Logan who were all about helping each other before the challenge to beat the Green Team but left ASAP as soon as they got their fish.
- There were around 3 men who were trying to push her off her bike in India. I would have kicked their a$$es
- Their taxi went past the destination but couldn't U-turn because it was a long street with a road divider so he dropped them off where they were at.
- They arrived at the mat about 5 minutes after the Green Team finished their penalty.
All the what if's going through their heads, they will never live that one down, so sad!

Old 12-09-2015, 12:41 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,222,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post

Kelsey and Logan are horrible, but there was no way they could have helped the cheerleaders complete that task, so what would have been the point in sticking around?

Old 12-09-2015, 01:27 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,845,644 times
^^Yeah, it's a race in the end. Stop helping people you are racing. I never understood this need to bring bad teams to the end. Leave them in your dust and get the job done. I'm looking at you Cho Bros.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:22 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,696,158 times
Spoiler
Thank goodness that ended that way!!!!

Old 12-11-2015, 08:46 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,654,105 times
Spoiler
I cannot believe how stupid the green team was not to keep the cab! Wow.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,731,023 times
I have never wanted to physically hurt someone as much or ever as I did tonight with that freaking Logan about that freaking cab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV