Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2016, 11:24 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times

Advertisements

Yes Calia was also one of my favorites and it seems she was very much liked by everyone something that doesn't always seems to be the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 11:48 AM

2,503 posts, read 2,072,428 times
Wow. I always thought it was going to be Lauren B. that he picks, but now after his ILY to JoJo too, I just don't know.

Prob. should go w/the safe one. And I think that would be Lauren B.

Can't wait for next week.

Old 03-01-2016, 12:07 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,928,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Wow. I always thought it was going to be Lauren B. that he picks, but now after his ILY to JoJo too, I just don't know.

Prob. should go w/the safe one. And I think that would be Lauren B.

Can't wait for next week.
Actually, you'll have to wait TWO weeks. Next week is the b*tch session with the rejects and the following week is the finale. Uhh....err.....not that I would watch this sort of drivel, of course.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:15 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Actually, you'll have to wait TWO weeks. Next week is the b*tch session with the rejects and the following week is the finale. Uhh....err.....not that I would watch this sort of drivel, of course.
Oh no! The past few years, the Bachelor finale has always fallen during my Spring Break, so I was always home in time to watch it. Spring break is the week after the finale this year, so I'll have to race home from work to catch the finale. Its so long that I hate watching it later (No cable, so no DVR) and if I don't watch it that night all the good parts will be online the next day and I won't bother to watch.

I was thinking about it last night, and for some reason thought there were still three more episodes, but no there's only the WTA and the Final rose.

I know, such a horrible problem to have.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:43 PM

2,503 posts, read 2,072,428 times
That's ok!! ^^^^

True confession: I left work early last night so I could watch ALL of the Bach. I would have normally gotten home by 9pm.
And missed a whole hour!

How ridiculous is that! lol

Old 03-01-2016, 02:47 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,211,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So Ben knew that he wasn't going to give Caila a rose yet was very eager to get her into the fantasy suite. I do not blame her for being angry. I always thought that she was too good for Ben and could do MUCH better.
I agree. He admitted last night he was doubting his feelings for Caila on their date...which was the fantasy suite. I don't think so highly of Ben anymore...leading Caila on when he was really luke warm...and then professing his love to two women...I'm not sure I'd be happy with that even if I were chosen.

And kudos to Caila...hurt as she was she maintained her dignity and confronted him without breaking down until she was in the car.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:02 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
How would any parent feel if it was their daughter as last woman standing?
If it was my daughter and I have one than I would not be a big fan of Ben and always would doubt if Ben would fall in love with another woman as it seems he easily can fall for 2 women at the same time.

I'm getting some doubts about Ben now even though I really like him as he has the likable factor.

Old 03-01-2016, 08:43 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,254,280 times
I can't believe he told TWO women he loved them. That was just stupid.

I'm not a fan of the fantasy suite. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't think you need to sleep with three women before deciding which one you want. And I don't think it's fair to do that - not fair to the ones you don't choose and not fair to the one you do choose.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:54 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,402,263 times
Ben is so young and immature, he doesn't know what the heck he wants. Half the time he's crying, then he tells two women he's in love with them -- I mean, really....he's a confused mess. Is this the first time a Bach has ever said the L word before the FR? I've missed some seasons but I don't remember anyone doing that before, they always play coy.

Caila seemed to have no depth to her, as in, no ability to make conversation, so she will make a perfect Bachelorette. I have to say, she is gorgeous, but she's annoying with that fake smile and hair-flipping all the time. And I don't get why she says she has no family roots -- she's got two parents and a brother, the father owns a toy company, she went to high school in that town she's from so she has lived there at least 10 years. Geez, she made it sound like she was an orphan.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:10 AM

2,919 posts, read 1,983,944 times
Honestly, I think the producers have their hands in the mix a little too much this season. The Bachelor telling any of them he loves them is forbidden, but he's done it twice and it seemed contrived both times. His relationship with JoJo seems fake, mostly on his part. I think she likes him, but some of the stuff she's done or said seems rehearsed as well.

Caila just deciding to go over and see him when she didn't even know if he'd be alone, on a date, or whatever? And he just happened to be sitting outside with a camera on him, then not hearing her run up on him from behind while she was wearing clodhoppers. Hmmm.

I like the show, but only for the real moments, not the contrived, rehearsed b* made up for ratings. This season it's almost too much to watch, and Ben's not a very good actor which is understandable, but he shouldn't have been put in the position by the producers to begin with.

Edit: Have to believe Caila will be the next Bachelorette unless it's already been promised to JoJo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV