Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2016, 07:49 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Its not forbidden, others have done it as well. Its just not common
I believe it was actually said on last week's show that he's not supposed to say I love you. And granted I haven't watched every season however the seasons that I have watched, I never heard the bachelor or bachelorette tell anyone that they loved them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 11:33 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I believe it was actually said on last week's show that he's not supposed to say I love you. And granted I haven't watched every season however the seasons that I have watched, I never heard the bachelor or bachelorette tell anyone that they loved them.
I agree. I don't think I have ever heard a bacholor or bachelorette say I love you until the final rose. They may say I care for you deeply or infer to it, but not the words.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:58 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Maybe I'm naïve, but do you really think they have sex? I know in this day and age, young people have sex like it's nothing (and have babies too, but that's for another thread), but these girls don't seem trashy....I can't imagine they would go that far, knowing he's still seeing two other women. That would be pretty darn sad. Except we did know that one from a few seasons back....the one that had sex in the ocean....then he dumped her.
They don't need to be trashy- just desperate. Also, they might want to know whether Ben can deliver the "goods" before they accept a marriage proposal.

Old 03-05-2016, 06:59 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,672,505 times
I think JoJo is just there to keep it interesting and he cut Caila loose to avoid more embarrassment to her.

Lauren B has been on my radar and Ben seemed to have the best family connection with her family...

Ben also said he didn't know much about Filipino culture... several of my friends are from the Philippines and several others have married people from the Phillipines... more so than any other it is like marrying into a large extended family and that might be too much for Ben.

You can tell a lot based on how someone leaves the show... at least as much as one can on a program like this...

Always impressed when someone makes a good exit...

I do believe Caila was all in and in the long run maybe not the right match... Lauren B has been out on her own and travels as part of her Job... seems like they make the best match.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:06 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,576,579 times
Who's the Next Bachelorette?

1) Jojo

2) Ceila

3) Becca

Old 03-05-2016, 07:17 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Who's the Next Bachelorette?

1) Jojo

2) Ceila

3) Becca
Spoiler
I saw an article saying it was Caila. She was seen filming in he hometown. Now of course it has been pulled, I can't find it!

Old 03-05-2016, 07:24 PM

I was going to give it a rest... guess I will tune in if it is Caila.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2554104

She does seem young for the lead role... not sure if she is up to making the hard decisions week after week.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:25 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,929,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
The lead almost always knows who they are going to pick by this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they sleep with their final one, but I doubt the lead sleeps with all three. Especially knowing they're going to be sending them home in a day or two.

Many former contestants have said that they really do use that time to just talk as it's their first time being alone together without cameras.
Not only do I think that he slept with all three, but I think that's the only reason he didn't dump Caila after the family visit. When the father went on and on about how he would be immersing himself in the Filipino culture, Ben was outta there. You could see it in her eyes when she was asking him when he knew it wouldn't be her. They "did it" for sure. That being said, I can't blame him.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:58 PM

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Bachelor' Star Caila Quinn Reveals the 'One Regret' From Her Relationship With Ben Higgins

Says she is open to it and wants Ben to be happy....

Old 03-06-2016, 12:10 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Not only do I think that he slept with all three, but I think that's the only reason he didn't dump Caila after the family visit. When the father went on and on about how he would be immersing himself in the Filipino culture, Ben was outta there. You could see it in her eyes when she was asking him when he knew it wouldn't be her. They "did it" for sure. That being said, I can't blame him.
The only reason he didn't eliminate Calia after hometowns is because he had to bring three to Jamaica. I doubt he kept her just to sleep with her.

We're talking about a man who prayed before the releasing of sea turtles. He doesn't seem like the type to sleep with all three women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV