Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 07:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
then on another challenge the judges will rip someone to shreds and Auff them because even though they had an innovative idea,they did not execute it to perfection.
Sheeeeesh no wonder these designers are stressed and in tears most of the time. They never know what the hell the judges will do next because they are consistently inconsistent.

If Michael Kors were still a judge on this show, he'd have rightly said that Blake's model looked like she was pooping fabric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 07:22 AM

5,167 posts, read 3,663,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
If Michael Kors were still a judge on this show, he'd have rightly said that Blake's model looked like she was pooping fabric.
I was baffled as well...I would also like to know how pooping fabric was representative of NYC.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:04 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Default ~

Can we all collectively say "MEAN GIRLS" !!!!
Love that Lori stood her ground and that she warned Ashley ahead of time. Like the judges didn't know what they were doing ~ SMH~
Kelli Osborne doesn't hold back. Love!!
Loved the Blue Team's designs. Love, Love, Love the winning look. I want it!! They were pretty much all good on Blue Team.

Old 09-04-2015, 01:41 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,038,847 times
My DVR cut off at the last 3. Who got cut? I hope it was the Boy George lookalike!

Old 09-04-2015, 07:46 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,764,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Can we all collectively say "MEAN GIRLS" !!!!
Love that Lori stood her ground and that she warned Ashley ahead of time. Like the judges didn't know what they were doing ~ SMH~
Kelli Osborne doesn't hold back. Love!!
Loved the Blue Team's designs. Love, Love, Love the winning look. I want it!! They were pretty much all good on Blue Team.
So agree!! I was shocked that Candace turned on Ashley the way she did. So glad Kelley called out the mean girls.

For those who missed who got cut;

Spoiler
It was Amanda (I think that is her name) the one with the tent dress and has always been on the bottom.

Old 09-04-2015, 04:56 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,252,511 times
Thank you Venuegirl my DVR cut it off right at the end too!

Old 09-06-2015, 08:06 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,387,798 times
Hello mean girls. I love love love that Kelly Osborn and the judges to an extent called them out for being beotches. I also love Blake calling them out. It was so glaringly obvious. So glad to see Amanda get aufed.

Was so glad to see Eumund win. Though I loved their whole concept.

I would have been happy to see anyone from the birch group go home. I mean based on how the show was presented. Candice was the self-appointed leader and just kept saying don't worry about no plan it will all come together. And when any concern was brought up about no cohesion or no concept it was poo poo-ed

Old 09-06-2015, 08:35 AM

50,388 posts, read 64,073,157 times
The whole Candice/Ashley thing still baffles me. They were all rainbows and unicorns when they were partners, so it was puzzling when Candice not only didn't choose Ashley, but then snubbed her.

Care to take some bets on who will be the target to get rid of next?

Old 09-08-2015, 12:25 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,387,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
The whole Candice/Ashley thing still baffles me. They were all rainbows and unicorns when they were partners, so it was puzzling when Candice not only didn't choose Ashley, but then snubbed her.

Care to take some bets on who will be the target to get rid of next?
After some reflection, I am even more curious as to what is really going on. It seems like NOONE picked Ashley. There is so much we are not shown, and of course the producers have their own storyline they are building to keep us "interested". So makes me wonder what is really going on there.

Also as a side note, I wonder where they are going to go next with the sponsor for shoes/accesoroes and make up? At the rate things seem to downgrade, they will be soon using Payless accessory wall and Wet and Wild Make up studio.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:36 AM

1,007 posts, read 1,127,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
After some reflection, I am even more curious as to what is really going on. It seems like NOONE picked Ashley. There is so much we are not shown, and of course the producers have their own storyline they are building to keep us "interested". So makes me wonder what is really going on there.
I wonder if they targeted Ashley because she won twice and is obviously one of the strongest designers. Maybe they felt they could get her sent home and give themselves a better chance in the competition. The whole thing was strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
I hope it was the Boy George lookalike!
^^^ LOL at this comment! I hated her outfit and could have seen them sending her home. I am not surprised it was Amanda. I was excited to hear that someone from Delray Beach was going to be on the show, but I haven't liked anything she made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV