Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2015, 11:17 AM

1,215 posts, read 1,803,276 times

Advertisements

Maybe it's because I've been a Backstreet Boys fan for way too long (!), but I went into a full-on ugly cry last night! It's not unusual for me to be brought to tears watching dance or figure skating. It's a beautiful art form. But since I've followed Nick's story, I know what a triumph this is. He's a much better person since cleaning up. He's always been my daughter's favorite, so to see both Nick and my daughter expecting baby boys at the same time is pretty cool! (My daughter is due in December!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 04:38 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,611,592 times
I think Tamar is a legend in her own little mind. She is an okay dancer and I watched last night hoping that she finally would be sent home. She is so artificial in the way that she smiles and in her interactions with the judges. She seems like a tear away rather than an actual person.

I like Bindi but I think they are fawning over her way too much, which could turn some viewers against her.

Old 11-03-2015, 04:40 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,968,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Unfortunately. Each week I keep hoping she'll go, but I keep being disappointed. She has something about her (attitude?) that just rubs me the wrong way. I haven't seen a sincere emotion from her, yet.

I was surprised to see Andy go as I think he was much better than Alek, but I'm secretly happy Alek is still there. Bindi seems to have toned down a lot this week, which is a relief. I adore her, but her voice and her loudness bother me.

I'm thinking the final four will be Nick, Bindi, Alexa and Carlos. At least I hope so and Tamar doesn't get in the final four. I don't think Bindi will win because of her age, but you never know. If those are the final four, I'll be happy with whomever wins.
What does her age have to do with it?

Old 11-05-2015, 12:47 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,537,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What does her age have to do with it?
I'm going off past contestants: Sadie Robertson, Zendaya, and other younger dancers. They seem to go to the finals, but they don't win.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:30 AM

15,701 posts, read 16,968,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I'm going off past contestants: Sadie Robertson, Zendaya, and other younger dancers. They seem to go to the finals, but they don't win.
OK.....I get what you meant now.

Although, someone pointed out to me in a rep that Shawn Johnson was 17 when she won.

I am hoping Bindi will be number two!

She will be getting all of my votes.

Old 11-09-2015, 07:50 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,105,176 times
What a pos that POS is. PLEASE send it home! LOVED that perfect team dance!

Old 11-09-2015, 08:06 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,311,174 times
I agree, tami. Tonight's elimination was just wrong.

What drama with
Spoiler
Tamar
. That person should have gone home tonight.

I love
Spoiler
Alek
as a person, but
Spoiler
he
should have gone home last week.

What are the producers thinking?

Old 11-09-2015, 08:14 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,696,732 times
I've been waiting for this elimination for a while.
Spoiler
While I would have preferred Tamar to be eliminated, I've been dying to see Carlos and Alexa split up. Alexa's boo-hooing annoyed me (the clip from the commercial break). There are two weeks left. Are you really that conceited that you believed you'd both get to the finals?! While she has been better the last two weeks, he is a better overall dancer.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:21 PM

23,000 posts, read 34,285,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I agree, tami. Tonight's elimination was just wrong.

What drama with
Spoiler
Tamar
. That person should have gone home tonight.

I love
Spoiler
Alek
as a person, but
Spoiler
he
should have gone home last week.

What are the producers thinking?
I agree with you!

Old 11-09-2015, 10:45 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,178,088 times
Haven't watched more than the first dance yet, but have two complaints. One is the almost topless dresses with the see thru panels. Am I the only one who thing they look like something in a strip club? No class, no style. Just use a paste on and a skirt....

And that waxing. Ugh, that was horrible and I fast forwared past. Ick. And that hairy chest looked very nice and inviting but the hairless one? Awful.

But please have the women cover up sufficently they don't look like they're dressed in wide strips of tape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV