Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2017, 02:27 AM

1,743 posts, read 991,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
Yeah, but I think that the moderator was saying that there's a time and a place for everything... and this forum wasn't necessarily the place for some of the comments that were made. However, I think that the Politics and Other Controversies section would be a great place to start a discussion about what some people wanted to talk about.
Why not let the 'Mods' speak for themselves?
(You practicing?)

Seems to me .. You are guilty of being off topic too?

If I needed your advice on postings .. I'd have pm'd you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2017, 06:51 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,524,727 times
Still watching the first season on Netflix. Have they made this show officially apart of the Arrowverse yet? I really think they should. Season 1 of Legends is hard to watch sometimes. The crossover shows always seem to be the best. It's time to end Arrow and merge characters into the other 3 shows.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Ha! I didn't wanna say it, but that's basically what it is with this. Kara can't go for the black guy, because, interracial, but goes for the generic, CW-ish looking white B-level actor.
The black guy.....

Old 01-10-2017, 10:24 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
I had wondered which earth Supergirl was on. I was just watching the Flash, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow crossover, it was the Flash episode tonight, and they said she's from earth 38. I missed that the first time I watched it. I figured she was from earth 3 or 4 or somewhere in that area. And I think this version of Harrison Wells is from earth 39 isn't he?

Old 01-24-2017, 05:43 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Last night was pretty darn good!
You had intrigue, alien action, some realistic relationship issues with the gals...
Wasn't that Sun Grenade cool?!!! Lol!

Old 02-03-2017, 07:31 AM

3,110 posts, read 1,987,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Last night was pretty darn good!
You had intrigue, alien action, some realistic relationship issues with the gals...
Wasn't that Sun Grenade cool?!!! Lol!
I agree. Also, I actually cheered during the sun grenade scene.

Old 02-07-2017, 01:54 PM

We just seen the Flash guest appearance in Supergirl season 1 on Netflix. And recently saw the old man Green Arrow on Legends of Tomorrow. So now we need to see Arrow on Supergirl, and Flash on Legends. Or has this happened already?

Old 02-07-2017, 02:19 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,726,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
We just seen the Flash guest appearance in Supergirl season 1 on Netflix. And recently saw the old man Green Arrow on Legends of Tomorrow. So now we need to see Arrow on Supergirl, and Flash on Legends. Or has this happened already?
They had a 4 night massive crossover with all 4 working together just this past November (I think it was November). I dont know that there has been an Arrow/Supergirl only crossover folks can help my memory on that.

Old 02-07-2017, 02:39 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
Arrow hasn't appeared on Supergirl. The only contact Arrow and Supergirl have had was on the recent crossover when the Flash went to Supergirl's universe and brought her back to earth one to help fight the aliens.

I didn't watch all of the first season episodes of Legends of Tomorrow because I just didn't like it very well, so I can't say whether Flash appeared on the show in season one, expect possibly on the origin show which I only vaguely remember. The second season of Legends is somewhat better than the first season.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
They had a 4 night massive crossover with all 4 working together just this past November (I think it was November). I dont know that there has been an Arrow/Supergirl only crossover folks can help my memory on that.
Im only watching on Netflix so all the seasons are not in place. Its funny because I got my wife watching these shows. I watched a few Arrow episodes on my own, but I didnt think she would like it. We ended up randomly watching season one of Flash and Arrow shows up which made her curious about Arrow. So we watch all the Arrow episodes Season 1-3 to kinda catch up on the world. The wife didnt like Supergirl at first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV