Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2017, 04:19 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times

Advertisements

Bobby doesn't seem to have any respect for the Captain. I don't like the way he was talking to her during the anchor debacle.

I'd really like it if we got less airtime for Bobby and more airtime for Wes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 09:24 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,151,983 times
Wasn't a fan of Lauren basically **** shaming Malia, but it is a horrible look on her part.

Secondly, Adam is getting on my nerves. Not only does that dude have creepy eyes, but he's a douche for no reason. The main guest doesn't like onions, the man is paying probably 20 grand to rent the charter out. Don't give him onions!

Old 06-07-2017, 08:47 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Wasn't a fan of Lauren basically **** shaming Malia, but it is a horrible look on her part.

Secondly, Adam is getting on my nerves. Not only does that dude have creepy eyes, but he's a douche for no reason. The main guest doesn't like onions, the man is paying probably 20 grand to rent the charter out. Don't give him onions!
Oh Adam was insane!! What of the guest was allergic to onions?

Old 06-08-2017, 07:42 AM

554 posts, read 623,017 times
I think Adam is crazy and what it is about Bobby liking every girl he meets. Last season he liked Julia and now he is obsessed with Malia. Oh and he already hooked up with Lauren. I think he comes off as desperate.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:23 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,224,509 times
Adam acted like he was on drugs, he acted crazy .... I do love this show and Captain Sandy is a breath of fresh air!

Old 06-08-2017, 05:03 PM

I'm not sure what to think about Lauren at this point. I'm glad she called out Malia for kissing both Adam and Wes but I also think it was very stupid for Wes to kiss his employee. Very bad judgement. If I found out my boss was making out with my coworker I'd be so disgusted.

I like Adam. He's ridiculous and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. Hannah needs to relax a bit with him. She just seems to look for conflict where there isn't any.

I love when Lauren said to Captain Sandy that they missed her and she was like "Why?" Lauren was totally trying to be messy and the Captain was having none of it.

Every season usually has a crazy crew member but this one seems to be lacking one. Adam is a bit looney but nothing on the level of Rocky or Danny.

Old 07-12-2017, 06:32 PM

Finally it's back! No episode last week was torture. I didn't realize just how much I love this show.

Old 07-13-2017, 05:33 PM

How did Hannah turn out to be a bigger witch than Kate?

At least Kate's vemon is tinged with humor. Hannah just seems to be a miserable person.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:44 AM

2,611 posts, read 2,880,993 times
I hate Bugsy. She acts high and mighty but she is petty. Besides, her face is weird.

I hate Malia too. She is not an innocent girl she is trying to fool us. I don't understand why everyone thinks she is hot. She is short and her face is pudgy.

Captain Sandy is my favorite.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nn2036 View Post
I hate Bugsy. She acts high and mighty but she is petty. Besides, her face is weird.

I hate Malia too. She is not an innocent girl she is trying to fool us. I don't understand why everyone thinks she is hot. She is short and her face is pudgy.

Captain Sandy is my favorite.
I didn't like Bugsy in the beginning but she grew on me the more I realized how awful Hannah is and Bugsy seems quite professional. I see her face as being unique, not really weird.

Malia is cute. I can see why the guys like her but that's not excuse for Wes to jeopardize his professional career over her. Malia Is not the last woman on earth. Not sure why Wes doesn't just look for someone else.

Captain Sandy is the best. I'd be happy if she sticks around for more seasons. I can do without Captain Lee. He was just too cranky and didn't seem half as supportive of developing his crew as Sandy is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV