Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 10:11 AM

2,066 posts, read 896,816 times

Advertisements

Bump from two months ago.

Binge-watched the first three or four seasons (four, I think). Last episode I watch was Jaow (sp?) walking off with the kinda plain brunette into the sunset. The next season has a little gray bearded Cap'n that reminds me of Papa Smurf.

Won't deny I have the hots for "Hanner". Though that smoking is gonna catch up with her.

Looks like a season is running in the current time while I will be trying to get caught up. I go three or four days with no free time then watch three episodes in one night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2019, 11:33 AM

9,829 posts, read 7,129,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post

Binge-watched the first three or four seasons (four, I think). Last episode I watch was Jaow (sp?) walking off with the kinda plain brunette into the sunset. The next season has a little gray bearded Cap'n that reminds me of Papa Smurf.

Won't deny I have the hots for "Hanner". Though that smoking is gonna catch up with her.

Looks like a season is running in the current time while I will be trying to get caught up. I go three or four days with no free time then watch three episodes in one night.
Joao and Hannah....

Old 09-16-2019, 12:31 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,701,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
Joao and Hannah....
If it was last season then it was Joao and Brooke. They dated for quite a while until she cheated on him

Old 09-16-2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:

Looks like you're talking about both shows.

Joao is on "Below Deck: Mediterranean" with Captain Sandy. The "little gray bearded Cap'n" is from the original show "Below Deck". That's Captain Lee

Old 09-16-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
If it was last season then it was Joao and Brooke. They dated for quite a while until she cheated on him
I was noting Hanner is Hannah.

Old 09-16-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Ah yah, it's an uncommon, unusual name (Joao) that I couldn't have spelled right in three attempts. Okay, five mebbe.

I call Hannah Hanner because with the mix of British, Australian, and South African accents, that's how it sounds, hehe.

Brooke cheated on him ? Hanner would've lost her wager of "all the tips from this season" on that bet ! /surprised-face

Old 09-16-2019, 05:40 PM

At the end of the season it did preview an "after the show" show, I wonder if my cable station offers it for viewing.

After the last episode (J and Brooke strolling off) of the last "Captain Sandy" season, my cable provider cycled to the "next" season, which could be a cycle back to the FIRST season I guess. Or the oldest season they offer. Come to think of it there *was* a crazy redhead gal pointing and yelling which could be the one commented about early in this thread.

Old 09-16-2019, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Ah yah, it's an uncommon, unusual name (Joao) that I couldn't have spelled right in three attempts. Okay, five mebbe.

I call Hannah Hanner because with the mix of British, Australian, and South African accents, that's how it sounds, hehe.

Brooke cheated on him ? Hanner would've lost her wager of "all the tips from this season" on that bet ! /surprised-face
Joao is the Portuguese version of John. It's pronounced shoe-owhn: https://forvo.com/word/jo%C3%A3o/

I was surprised to see someone from Zimbabwe named Joao - it did have a Portuguese influence in the 1600's but they left centuries ago. But based on his last name, I believe he is of Portuguese descent.

Old 09-17-2019, 02:28 PM

841 posts, read 550,034 times
Quote:
At the end of the season it did preview an "after the show" show, I wonder if my cable station offers it for viewing.

After the last episode (J and Brooke strolling off) of the last "Captain Sandy" season, my cable provider cycled to the "next" season, which could be a cycle back to the FIRST season I guess. Or the oldest season they offer. Come to think of it there *was* a crazy redhead gal pointing and yelling which could be the one commented about early in this thread.
I can think of two redheads who had some controversy:
Caroline Bedol and Rhylee Gerber, both from Below Deck, Season 6.

Kate has been Chief Stew on the main Below Deck since Season 2. Hannah has been Chief Stew on Below Deck: Mediterranean since it started.

Old 09-17-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa6660 View Post
I can think of two redheads who had some controversy:
Caroline Bedol and Rhylee Gerber, both from Below Deck, Season 6.

Kate has been Chief Stew on the main Below Deck since Season 2. Hannah has been Chief Stew on Below Deck: Mediterranean since it started.
I never really had an issue with Rhylee.

Caroline is insane. Like certifiably insane. Her Twitter feed was popcorn worthy culminating in her arrest for larceny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV