Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 06:41 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,225,091 times

Advertisements

Hay...lol....must have too much time on my hands but I looked under casting on Bravos site and they are looking for crew and charter guests for Below Deck Mediterranean!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo another show coming....and next week Cynthia from RHOA is charter guest, should be a fun episode
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2015, 07:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Hay...lol....must have too much time on my hands but I looked under casting on Bravos site and they are looking for crew and charter guests for Below Deck Mediterranean!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo another show coming....and next week Cynthia from RHOA is charter guest, should be a fun episode

I initially thought it might be a fun episode but after seeing the previews I'm thinking the "guests" acted very badly toward the crew and was demeaning to them. We will see.

Rocky should have been fired. On the spot. Period.

Old 10-28-2015, 09:52 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
I'd be such an easy charter guest. Food, whatever. I don't care, no snails, bugs or bacon. Just grill me a lobster burger and I'm good. And don't wake me before noon.

And I wanna drive the boat!

Old 10-29-2015, 06:27 AM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times
Yes Rocky should have been fired or at least fined part of her tip.

Ben!!!!!

Old 10-29-2015, 08:31 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
I read that Leon poured honey all over Kate's bed before leaving!

Love Ben.

Cynthia is the charter guest next week? It will be interesting to see how much of a tip her broke azz leaves the crew. Peter already has first dibs on her wallet!

Old 10-29-2015, 06:30 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I read that Leon poured honey all over Kate's bed before leaving!

Love Ben.

Cynthia is the charter guest next week? It will be interesting to see how much of a tip her broke azz leaves the crew. Peter already has first dibs on her wallet!
Have a feeling that group will be a real class act...

Old 10-29-2015, 08:47 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Leon, Leon, Leon he just couldn't resist doing one last dig at Kate.

Leon you're on national TV. Good luck in getting hired after everyone takes a peek at your crappy attitude!!!!

Old 10-29-2015, 08:49 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
I don't think Kate is a bully at all. If there is a bully it is Leon. I actually can't believe how he threatens Kate so many times like that. Kate is not even responding I really feel her scared straight at him through my TV!

I actually felt sorry for Kate that when they were in the island she just sits by herself just coz she wants to avoid Leon. That is what a bully he is.

Kate is just a stern supervisor. The problem with Rocky is she obviously is the kind that does not want to be told what to do. I don't know if you observed how she always acts and cries like crazy anytime someone tell her how to do her job. She did the same with Amy.

Rocky obviously went there to have fun and not to work and when Amy and Kate remind her why she really is there which is to WORK. She acts crazy.

And the ONLY reason Rocky loves to be working in the laundry room is coz Eddie is banging her there. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

I like Kate like I said. She knows her job well. She actually is a professional just doing her job.
I like Kate too. But she really is a bully. She was awful to Amy last season and then she decided to take out her frustrations on Rocky. The thing with Leon was Kate's and Leon's fault. Leon just wasn't smart enough to deal with her in an effective way. I honestly think if Rocky was to leave today Kate would quickly find someone else to bully. I also think the reason she was sitting alone is because no one really likes her. Leon had people sitting with him because they actually like him.

But really Kate makes for entertaining television. I think she plays up her witchy attitude because the cameras are on her. My best friend actually has a personality very similar to Kate which is why I actually like Kate. But she certainly is no victim. She owns her cruel attitude.

Kate could certainly do better at motivating her team. Rocky is a lost cause but hopefully the next stew she gets she will treat with respect. Amy certainly didn't deserve the treatment she got last season.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:58 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I don't see Kate bullying crazy Rocky... She's actually told her a few times, she's doing good with the laundry.

Rocky should of been canned for jumping overboard - but they need her for crazy drama... I find her overly annoying, when she does her "diary confessions" and stares up at the sky - like a bird is circling her.

Leon - the guy is a joke...

Glad to see Ben back. Always liked him and his humor..

Old 10-30-2015, 11:51 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
I don't see Kate as a bully either. She is very matter of fact, definitely hard to please.

I was thinking the same thing about Leon. He comes off as a jackhole. Good luck finding a job!! I am shocked they didn't show Leon pouring honey on Kate's bed. That would have made for good television!!

I think the only reason they didn't fire Rocky is because they were so short staffed already. Down a deckhand, down a chef they couldn't also lose her. I love how Eddie is not mortified he hooked up with her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV