Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 04:30 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post

I'm still waiting for my answer from returningtopa. What holiday did he choose not to be with his kids on?
Their wedding anniversary is not a holiday he would spend with the kids. Kate's b-day is also not a holiday. It was when he missed those 2 occasions that I figured they were over, even though it hadn't been announced yet. He was there for the kids' 5th b-day. I believe he was there on July 4th. PA keeps making statements as if they are fact with nothing to back them up. If statements are to be believed, they should at least be explained. Name the holiday, or name your source.
holiday--4th of july-----holiday---memorial day------source---various mag articles and tv coverage---where is the source that shows him with them on those holidays----i saw kate at home and north carolina----j has been away chasing losers like himself

while he was bodily there for their bd party----he did NOTHING to assist in the preparing

i cannot name the magazines or tv shows---too many and the names escape me but they are people,us,inside edition,some tv guide show,etc----where else could i get my info?
mr publicity hound would have sought out the media had he been there but the only time he was shown with the kids is when he returned to tape new shows

no one needs to believe MY statements--just read the articles and observe the reported fools behavior

Old 07-28-2009, 04:45 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
holiday--4th of july-----holiday---memorial day------source---various mag articles and tv coverage---where is the source that shows him with them on those holidays----i saw kate at home and north carolina----j has been away chasing losers like himself

while he was bodily there for their bd party----he did NOTHING to assist in the preparing

i cannot name the magazines or tv shows---too many and the names escape me but they are people,us,inside edition,some tv guide show,etc----where else could i get my info?
mr publicity hound would have sought out the media had he been there but the only time he was shown with the kids is when he returned to tape new shows

no one needs to believe MY statements--just read the articles and observe the reported fools behavior
Memorial day is a 3 day weekend. Hardly a holiday that I think they would choose to spend together such as Christmas. They made a statement about choosing to all be together for holidays. Here is a photo of them ALL together on the 4th of July.

Gosselin July 4th Photo

Tabloid TV and magazines are not credible sources that should be taken as fact. I don't think it would be that hard to say "I read that they weren't together on Memorial Day" instead of "he chooses not to spend holidays with his kids." Two entirely different things.

Old 07-28-2009, 06:05 PM

2,969 posts, read 6,944,377 times
Radaronline is reporting that Kate bought herself a new condo (hardly big enough for the kiddos) in Rockville, Maryland of all places......conveniently the same place where her bodyguard lives.

Old 07-28-2009, 06:49 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
Radaronline is reporting that Kate bought herself a new condo (hardly big enough for the kiddos) in Rockville, Maryland of all places......conveniently the same place where her bodyguard lives.

Yes, her married bodyguard. And from what I understand, he was married before Jon and Kate announced their divorce.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:29 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yes, her married bodyguard. And from what I understand, he was married before Jon and Kate announced their divorce.
And from what I understand Kate is great friends with both the bodyguard and his wife and always has been. Even the wife of the bodyguard has said the rumors surrounding Kates alleged affair with her husband are trash.

Not saying time won't play out a different story, but Kate isn't the one in France with a 23 year old degenrate or hanging out in the Hamptons with a 26 year old degenerate (possible ex-hooker) and ALSO, of all things, hanging out with Mr. Lohan and Jill Zarin. Both huge fame-whores.

Jon, on the otherhand, who "hated the fame and the intrusion in his life" hasn't exactly NOT hated it when NOT saddled with his wife and 8 kids.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
Where should she go on weekends when she's kicked out of her house and Jon is there? NYC? Like Jon? France? East Hampton? Or where friends are? In MD?

Is Jon's NYC pad big enought for more than himself, his bimbo of the week, and his hair transplants? Don't think so.

This is no longer about who is worse, it's about who has done what since and Jon is very, very, very hard to defend. He's done nothing other than prove what a child he is and keeps giving more reason to believe that he was a 9th child in need of being checked all the time.

Jon is also a liar. "I'm not involved with Kate #2"...then not a week later..."my relationship with Kate #2 is private".

Yeah, he's worth going to bat for.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
I've wondered that as well.

I don't either. As I said earlier, I think interest will wear off once they get their divorce, possibly sooner. There's only so much people will watch of them filming separate episodes. My interest is in watching the kids grow and change.
Kate donated her "bike" and Jon kept his.

Why don't you call TLC and ask what was given vs. asked for? Becasue no one really cares because it really doesn't matter? Like Angie and Brad and the rest of the fame whores out there don't get freebies ALL THE TIME?? It's free promotion for the companies giving it away and less expenive than running a comercial that most likely won't hit as many viewers as a TLC show will.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Tried to rep you, but couldn't.

I see that the show is starting again August 3rd. So much for Kate taking time out for her children. She's mother of the year alright. I can see her now "back to work kids, I don't care how miserable you are. I've got a divorce to pay for, and more freebies to get !!!!"

I have a feeling interest will die down after awhile. People will get sick of "The Kate Show" where she whines that she has to do things by herself, etc. Now that the Octoskank is getting a show, people's curiosity will probably move over to her.
OctoDAD is also getting his own show (baby Jon G.) supposedly and Suleman's show ain't being picked up in the US...at least not the last I heard.

I think you are waaaay off base. People will be MORE interested to watch b/c of the horrible/sleazy/ridiculous choices Jon has made less than 2 months from KATE filing for divorce.

He's a joke. He's a wanna-be. He's hanging out with Lindsay Lohan's FATHER (not a GOOD EXAMPLE) for crying out loud.

He's acting the same way he did when he was getting his arse handed to him by Kate #1. And it was OBVIOUSLY DESERVED b/c NO self-respecting father makes SUCH A FOOL out of himself in such a short amount of time like Jon did.

"Hailey has my heart"? Is he on drugs too? Who SAYS that when you've got kids who can READ?

Kate kept him reigned in and we're all seeing why. The kids on 16 and Pregnant are more mature than he is.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:19 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
OctoDAD is also getting his own show (baby Jon G.) supposedly and Suleman's show ain't being picked up in the US...at least not the last I heard.

I think you are waaaay off base. People will be MORE interested to watch b/c of the horrible/sleazy/ridiculous choices Jon has made less than 2 months from KATE filing for divorce.

He's a joke. He's a wanna-be. He's hanging out with Lindsay Lohan's FATHER (not a GOOD EXAMPLE) for crying out loud.

He's acting the same way he did when he was getting his arse handed to him by Kate #1. And it was OBVIOUSLY DESERVED b/c NO self-respecting father makes SUCH A FOOL out of himself in such a short amount of time like Jon did.

"Hailey has my heart"? Is he on drugs too? Who SAYS that when you've got kids who can READ?

Kate kept him reigned in and we're all seeing why. The kids on 16 and Pregnant are more mature than he is.
it's so nice to see a post that recognizes the jerk for what he is and DOES NOT DEFEND his bad behavior or demonize kate

Old 07-29-2009, 06:40 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
it's so nice to see a post that recognizes the jerk for what he is and DOES NOT DEFEND his bad behavior or demonize kate

Yes, he is a jerk............no, I do not defend his bad behavior......but Kate is not being demonized; she is simply experiencing the aftermath of her own behavior. She drove Jon away...........now "newly liberated" Jon is being an idiot about things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV