Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 04:26 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,721,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
He'll be too busy with Dancing with the Stars plus he is still dating Kendall
He is way too good for Kendall!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 06:43 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,990 times
Yet another crappy pick.

Old 09-04-2018, 09:15 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
We thought about skipping but when it really comes down to it, the entertainment isnt in the bachelor himself or the bachelorette herself. The entertainment is in the guys/girls vying for them
True, but watching Becca and she was so boring I found the season a snoozer

Old 09-05-2018, 04:53 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Thumbs up for Colton to end his relationship with her and walk away from Paradise since his heart wasn’t there! Great decision.

Hope both of them will end up with the right person.

Old 12-10-2018, 05:11 PM

2,920 posts, read 1,985,284 times
Chris Harrison introducing the women on the upcoming season. Looks like an interesting group of girls. https://youtu.be/9w843S-Ov0c

Old 12-10-2018, 07:01 PM

2,513 posts, read 2,073,867 times
I think it's Colton...the virgin.

Old 01-11-2019, 04:57 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,273,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
I think it's Colton...the virgin.
You’re correct, Colton is the new bachelor.

Anybody watching it?

I had a tough time watching last monday as they expanded it to a whopping 3 hrs...
best was one of the girls came dressed up as a sloth

Old 01-12-2019, 11:28 AM

2,920 posts, read 1,985,284 times
Yes, not sure for how long though. Just wanted to see which ladies would be on the show and how Colton would handle things the first night. He did a decent job.

Girls that stood out to me:

Caitlin more than the others, but Demi & Hannah G. were both cute girls. Hannah seemed a little conceited but I could be wrong considering it was just the first night.

Fortunately, I subscribe to no-commercials Hulu, which meant I was able to watch it in a little over two hours the next day. Doubt I would have sat through almost an hour of commercials, along with all of the nonsense at the different parties they showed. Although Ben was funny giving his fan a hug and kiss on the cheek. He was a good sport.

If it wasn't for all the fake stuff the producers come up with, and manipulating the contestants to do things (like wearing a sloth costume and walking and talking super slow), I'd probably be wiling to watch it the whole season through.

Was a little surprised people didn't comment the night the first episode was over or the next day. Says a lot about the way people feel about The Bachelor these days.

Old 01-13-2019, 05:34 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Yes, not sure for how long though. Just wanted to see which ladies would be on the show and how Colton would handle things the first night. He did a decent job.

Girls that stood out to me:

Caitlin more than the others, but Demi & Hannah G. were both cute girls. Hannah seemed a little conceited but I could be wrong considering it was just the first night.

Fortunately, I subscribe to no-commercials Hulu, which meant I was able to watch it in a little over two hours the next day. Doubt I would have sat through almost an hour of commercials, along with all of the nonsense at the different parties they showed. Although Ben was funny giving his fan a hug and kiss on the cheek. He was a good sport.

If it wasn't for all the fake stuff the producers come up with, and manipulating the contestants to do things (like wearing a sloth costume and walking and talking super slow), I'd probably be wiling to watch it the whole season through.

Was a little surprised people didn't comment the night the first episode was over or the next day. Says a lot about the way people feel about The Bachelor these days.
I watched it on Direct TV now and fast forward through the ads. I’m applauding you for knowing the girls names. I cant remember any of them yet. Some how the annoying ones are always chosen last and the show wants us to believe that is “real”.

I wonder if the some how will bring up Tia...we will see.

Old 01-15-2019, 10:34 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,405,261 times
Not watching this season. Colton is cute but not all that exciting, and I'm tired of hearing the virgin story. Which, BTW, I think is very strange. He has already stated he's not doing it for religious reasons; therefore, I think something is wrong with him or something is going on. A healthy, good-looking, red-blooded American jock who has no problem attracting women, yet has not found anyone he feels like having sex with and he's 26??? Well, regardless, I certainly hope he is not pressured by the producers into losing his virginity on the show -- that will really be wrong and shameless!

Aside from that, I thought he was really a jerk to Tia on BIP (even though I hate Tia for what she did to Becca)....playing around with Tia's feelings while he was waiting to find out if he was chosen as the bachelor. Anyway, I'll just check in here occasionally to see if I'm missing anything exciting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV