Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 10:27 AM

1,013 posts, read 724,098 times

Advertisements

I did. My favorite part was the dad who warned that the process was too fast-“you don’t microwave relationships “. Words to live by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2019, 05:10 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Yea... Colton asking each father for permission to marry was just so awful. Knowing he wasn’t going to eliminate one I thought it was really crappy.

He so far is the worst bachelor ever.

Old 03-03-2019, 08:49 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLfan1977 View Post
I did. My favorite part was the dad who warned that the process was too fast-“you don’t microwave relationships “. Words to live by.
Me too! Love that Dad but then he did give his blessing. I find it interesting that all the girls told Coulton they were in love with him or falling in love with him except Cassie. And who does he want? Cassie! All season we have heard "My fear is falling for someone who does not love me." All the gals that love him, bye! bye! Now I think Cassie is a catch, she has a real job, college education, beautiful etc. I just find it interesting that he goes for the one that is not ready to commit, so maybe he is not ready to commit! Anyway so much manipulation as has been commented on. He is good looking yes, but BORING in terms of personality. Can't wait to see the fantasy suite episode! Also the "Coulton is a Virgin" has been beaten to death this season.

Old 03-04-2019, 02:38 PM

1,013 posts, read 724,098 times
Agree. They’ve milked the virgin angle and he IS the most boring bachelor ever.

Old 03-05-2019, 05:28 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Cassie leaving was very smart. Her dad is true to himself and his values.

Colton has the tendency to go for the girl that is hard to catch and now it will be difficult to overcome this. Unless Cassie will come back, she will otherwise be the next Bachelorette, IMO.

Old 03-05-2019, 06:51 AM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Cassie is another dupe looking for fame and fortune. She was on a previous reality show and dumped her boyfriend there too. Not the sweet little thing she portrays. Sister is already an actress and has been in movies.

I actually like Colton - having not watched this show for about 10 yrs - I find it nice that he's such a nice young man. Boring is not a bad thing - someone who thinks before they delve into the making love is not a bad thing. It's too bad that 2 of the women left both just ended relationships before coming on the show and the 3rd has parents that would be anyman's worst nightmare as inlaws.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Cassie is another dupe looking for fame and fortune. She was on a previous reality show and dumped her boyfriend there too. Not the sweet little thing she portrays. Sister is already an actress and has been in movies.

I actually like Colton - having not watched this show for about 10 yrs - I find it nice that he's such a nice young man. Boring is not a bad thing - someone who thinks before they delve into the making love is not a bad thing. It's too bad that 2 of the women left both just ended relationships before coming on the show and the 3rd has parents that would be anyman's worst nightmare as inlaws.
Oh, I didn't know the information you gave about Cassie. I never read the magazines and haven't watched a different reality show. If that's the case that might shine a different light, however, she didn't stay with Colton just to go to the end and then dump him.

Perhaps this is calculated to become the next Bachelorette which I still believe she has a high chance to become.

The "virgin" discussions are becoming annoying.

Who do you refer to with in laws that will be anyman's nightmare?

The skinny blond girl looks like he "mom" is not related, when you go by the looks, or perhaps the mom is sick.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:40 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
The entire season is annoying. If he knew it was Cassie and really wanted her to be at the final rose, he shouldn't have asked all four fathers for the hand in marriage.

He is chasing after the one girl he cannot have. IMO he was pathetic last night begging her to stay. I feel for him, but you should never have to beg for love. The show grows more annoying and ludicrous each season. Why do I keep watching!!??

Old 03-05-2019, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
The entire season is annoying. If he knew it was Cassie and really wanted her to be at the final rose, he shouldn't have asked all four fathers for the hand in marriage.

He is chasing after the one girl he cannot have. IMO he was pathetic last night begging her to stay. I feel for him, but you should never have to beg for love. The show grows more annoying and ludicrous each season. Why do I keep watching!!??
you probably watch tonight too..lol

Old 03-05-2019, 01:09 PM

2,066 posts, read 899,962 times
Oh that's right ! Back-to-back nights ! Thanks for mentioning that.

My two favs were Cassie and the girl that had never been kissed who left of her own volition about two episodes ago. Comments that Cassie might be the next -ette are probably dead-on accurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV