Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2021, 10:45 AM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Yes I saw it. Maggie is an overrated "farmer's daughter". Neegan is a more valuable resource than her. Glen was a total stranger to Neegan. She wasn't even there when he was killed.
She certainly was there when Glen was killed. I'm not sure what episode you were watching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2021, 02:22 PM

6,963 posts, read 2,696,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
She certainly was there when Glen was killed. I'm not sure what episode you were watching.
She was being carried through the woods away from Neegan's group so that she would not be seen because she was pregnant is what I remember.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:38 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
She was being carried through the woods away from Neegan's group so that she would not be seen because she was pregnant is what I remember.
She was really sick with a fever I recall. They were concerned about the baby.

Old 04-12-2021, 07:29 AM

9,848 posts, read 7,712,566 times
Negan didn't know Glenn when he killed him but he did know that Glenn & Rick's group had killed many from Negan's group already.

I thought the Negan and Lucille episode was one of the best in the whole series.

Old 04-12-2021, 11:07 AM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
She was really sick with a fever I recall. They were concerned about the baby.
Glen spoke to her in between being bashed in the head and dying on the spot. She saw him, she heard him, and your boy Negan enjoyed every minute of it. It was the glee in his former character - in his revelatory episode he was only humbled by losing his wife, and cowardly about it to boot. But he had already been in some trouble and was on probation and lying about appointments, etc., so he's never going to be that anti-hero you all want him to be. He may have matured but he was not a good person.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:19 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,231,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
Negan didn't know Glenn when he killed him but he did know that Glenn & Rick's group had killed many from Negan's group already.

I thought the Negan and Lucille episode was one of the best in the whole series.
Yes, in the context of the war with the Saviors, it was an eye-for-an-eye. I think by now Maggie would understand that. Negan also could have killed them all, but only took out Abraham and Glenn as Rick's punishment. If anyone is to blame, blame Rick.

Yes, the Season finale/Negan episode was likely one of the best for TWD.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:24 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,231,290 times
Quote:
Neegan needs to just kill Maggie. SHE is the only reason he cannot become a member of the community. He has proven multiple times that he can be a good soldier when needed. He gets along with everyone else. I hope she tries to kill him, but gets killed herself. That way it will be self-defense and the new group can move on.
I have a feeling that Negan wants Maggie to kill him. But, I certainly hope that we don't have to wait the entire Season for this to happen.

Negan killing Maggie, even in self-defense, won't go over well with Daryl or Carol or anyone, really.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:03 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,597,105 times
IMHO TWD died when they kept Negan after Rick disappeared. I knowhis character arc is supposed to show change, but to me it has been just completely unbelievable. I think the character was kept because JDM is gorgeous and nice in real life and pops on screen, and they needed a strong male lead actor after Lincoln left. The producers should simply have ended the show with the Rick disappearing episode, which would have left the audience looking forward to the upcoming (possible) Rick movies. Now I think most of us are just sick of the whole universe. There's a reason why Kirkman stopped making the comics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV