Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2022, 12:58 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,786,973 times

Advertisements

I'm really enjoying this season and the change in format. Anyone else watching besides me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2022, 01:08 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,544,248 times
I had to stop watching this show once Katy Perry joined as a judge. For me, she is a person who sucks all the oxygen out of the room and I am amazed that they've kept her on for so many seasons. I also find her sense of humor to be very lacking. Its too bad because I like seeing Lionel Ritchie as a judge. I stick with The Voice now.

Old 04-04-2022, 02:08 PM

2,396 posts, read 1,065,095 times
I'm watching....I like it best after they get past Hollywood week...

I don't mind the judges, even Katy Perry.

There are some really good singers, I never care for those sad story background stuff the producers
like to inject into it, no thanks, focus on just the singing.

Old 04-05-2022, 10:06 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,597,080 times
I'm watching too. I enjoy the focus on talent rather than the shock/entertainment factor of those who can't really sing and are just there for exposure.

Old 04-05-2022, 10:19 AM

2,396 posts, read 1,065,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
I'm watching too. I enjoy the focus on talent rather than the shock/entertainment factor of those who can't really sing and are just there for exposure.
You're right...none of those deluded people who think they can sing but can't,
or even worse, the ones who know they can't sing but are there only for exposure,
and "comedy'.

Old 04-11-2022, 07:17 PM

869 posts, read 1,124,854 times
AI took a huge blow tonight as their brightest prospect has unexpectedly elected to bow out for personal reasons.

My guess is she was snapped up by some bigwig agent or recording company before running the risk of being tied up to AI .

Old 04-11-2022, 09:22 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,057 times
I hope that Cameron stays on for awhile, this season needs him for entertainment purposes.
Last night's episode was BORING, Tristen, Mike, and Nicolina were the only ones who stood out.
Tonight's episode was better, Noah, Cameron, Ava, Christian, Fritz, and Katyrah were all pretty good.

Old 04-12-2022, 03:35 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,720,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsereed View Post
AI took a huge blow tonight as their brightest prospect has unexpectedly elected to bow out for personal reasons.

My guess is she was snapped up by some bigwig agent or recording company before running the risk of being tied up to AI .

It will be interesting to see where she ends up. Hopefully not eaten up and spit out. I would like to see a minimum age of 18 to try out.

My faves:
Mike Parker
Noah Thompson
Tristen Gressett

Hunter Girl - but, she hadn't yet made it in Nashville

Next tier:
Jay - want to move him up be he needs better song choicesAva Maybee (her dad is Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Cadence Baker
Fritz Hager
Lady K
Nicolina
Christian Guardino

Third tier:
Dan Marshall
Emyrson Flora
Katyrah Love - she could move up

Sage
Scarlet
Sir Blayke
Allegra Miles

Lower tier:
Danielle Finn
Jacob Moran
Leah Marlene

Cannot stand:
Cameron - enough with the backflip gimmick!

Eli Rowe - something about her bugs me to no end

Old 04-13-2022, 10:28 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,336,780 times
I've stumbled across this current season... I think. I don't get it... they're outside which I didn't understand, I didn't know if it was a special or the regular competition. Plus, the vocals were horrible.

Old 04-13-2022, 10:41 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,720,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
I've stumbled across this current season... I think. I don't get it... they're outside which I didn't understand, I didn't know if it was a special or the regular competition. Plus, the vocals were horrible.

They are in Hawaii. They have done this for the past several years. Once they winnow down the top 24, they will be back in LA in the studio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV