Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 02:57 PM

274 posts, read 606,185 times

Advertisements

I've seen every episode of ER...and the show made it's debut when I was seven! Abby has been my favorite! Her character is my life story and it's sad to see her go.

But they are going to bring Mark Greene back from the dead. (Anyone notice they played the same background music for both Greene and Abby's departure?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 03:00 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,648,036 times
i have always watched er; even though it sometimes wasn't up to par. I wasn't really too sad to see abby go. she always seemed so glum. I really can't stand the new er chief. she is really bitchy.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:49 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Finally had a chance to watch last week's episode. I still love this show! I know it's not "in" anymore, but it sure is entertaining. I'll be sad to see it go, although 15 years is a very long time for any show to be on the air...
FIFTEEN YEARS? OMG. Now I am feeling a bit old......

I didn't realize that's how long its been on.

I didn't see the episode last week. Hopefully I'll be able to watch it online somewhere.......

If she was going they should have just killed her off instead of pratt.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:34 PM

274 posts, read 606,185 times
Tierney wanted her character to be killed off...the directors refused!

Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,938,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyez02403 View Post
I've seen every episode of ER...and the show made it's debut when I was seven! Abby has been my favorite! Her character is my life story and it's sad to see her go.

But they are going to bring Mark Greene back from the dead. (Anyone notice they played the same background music for both Greene and Abby's departure?)
Here's my take on the Mark Greene coming back. It's known it's a flashback. At the very last scene from this past episode with Angela's character(Banefield), she was having audible flashbacks and you can hear Mark Greene's voice. My take...she was there a long time ago as a patient and her family died in that ER. Fled to Indonesia for voulenteer work to escape and then she got caught up with the tsunami tragedy of 2005.

Very tight-lipped exec's at NBC are telling everyone George Clooney will not appear in the very final episode. I think he will. Who wouldn't make an appearance on the show that got you where you are!?!?

Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
I wasn't sad to see Abby go. She was an okay character, but the show seemed to be more about her than anyone else. It was really getting tiring with so many episodes revolving around her. I'd much rather she had died than Pratt. I really liked him. My favorite character is still there, though - Archie Morris. They haven't done much with him this season so far, and I think that's a shame because he really brings the comedy relief this show needs from time-to-time. I'd like to see a few more episodes revolve around him.

I'm glad Ray is coming back next week. Love him!

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority, but my favorite ER episodes were the ones that took place in Africa. I'd love it if they went back.

Lucy

Old 10-31-2008, 08:16 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
Was anyone else extremely disappointed last night that Ray left? How crappy of them to do that. This is the last season. You'd think they'd have made him stay to make the fans happy. I hope he comes back later, but I don't know. I see a romance brewing between Neela and Simon after last night's episode.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:54 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,648,036 times
Just watched last night's episode. I loved the chemistry between ray and neela. I read that shane west has a lot going on, but will be appearing in a couple of episodes. I think george clooney will show up too!

Old 10-31-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brikag View Post
Here's my take on the Mark Greene coming back. It's known it's a flashback. At the very last scene from this past episode with Angela's character(Banefield), she was having audible flashbacks and you can hear Mark Greene's voice. My take...she was there a long time ago as a patient and her family died in that ER. Fled to Indonesia for voulenteer work to escape and then she got caught up with the tsunami tragedy of 2005.

Very tight-lipped exec's at NBC are telling everyone George Clooney will not appear in the very final episode. I think he will. Who wouldn't make an appearance on the show that got you where you are!?!?
Interesting take on it.

I thought Ray looked like crap. I know, I know, he was going through some stuff, but he looks like he hasn't seen the sun in months.

Why was I thinking he was dead?

Old 10-31-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I wasn't sad to see Abby go. She was an okay character, but the show seemed to be more about her than anyone else. It was really getting tiring with so many episodes revolving around her. I'd much rather she had died than Pratt. I really liked him. My favorite character is still there, though - Archie Morris. They haven't done much with him this season so far, and I think that's a shame because he really brings the comedy relief this show needs from time-to-time. I'd like to see a few more episodes revolve around him.

I'm glad Ray is coming back next week. Love him!

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority, but my favorite ER episodes were the ones that took place in Africa. I'd love it if they went back.

Lucy
I agree, it seemed a LOT of episodes revolved around her. I would have preferred to see her go instead of Pratt too. His character really developed over the years and I really liked him.

I liked the Africa episodes, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV