Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 07:05 PM

432 posts, read 1,660,042 times

Advertisements

After watching this show, I came to a conclusion..

That Holly actually cares about Hef. When she goes on vacation, she is usually calling him to see what he is doing and how was his day. Bridget and Kendra usually wanna have fun. She actually goes into his room and spend time with him.

Kendra Hates Holly. I have no idea why. Holly seems nice to them eventhough she hates the idea that hef has 2 other girls. She buys them birthday gifts, etc.

Kendra is an ignorant female. This girl has no brain at all. She is imature, Her room is dirty, she lays on the mansion grass topless. Hello Hef, She is always flirting with other guys. I bet you if a famous rapper ask her to be with him, SHE WILL Leave YOU!! Do not even get me started on her annoying laugh.

Bridget really do not give a damn about hef neither. I mean she is always talking about how she wants to be a playmate.

HEF NEEDS TO DUMP Bridgit and Kendra!!!

What do yall think????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 07:13 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,395,297 times
I think this is a very unrealistic situation.

All involved might well be described as 'Narcisstic'--very self-absorbed people.

Holly seems rather controlling, at times insecure and competitive. She can have Hugh Hefner and live happily ever after for all I care.

Old 08-18-2008, 08:05 PM

303 posts, read 1,380,486 times
I agree that Holly cares about Hef. She really seems to care about his well being. She may or may not be attracted to him physically (I would bet probally not) if he has been good to her and they have spent several years together- she probally has come to care for him.

We won't marry her though...

Old 08-20-2008, 10:53 AM

23,783 posts, read 33,224,108 times
Holly, I think living the way she's been, sharing Hef is getting to her. Anyone that watches the show knows that she wants a ring/baby. I do think that she cares about him, not sure if it's romantically or if he's just a "catch" to her.

Kendra - immature, of course. She's what 22? No clue what Hef sees in her. She's too immature to be in a relationship and IMO she's probably there to get treated like she has a sugar daddy. I also feel if someone else came along she'd be gone.

Bridget - out of all the girls I like her the best. She's down to earth and seems to go with the flow.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:07 PM

89 posts, read 267,533 times
Holly left Hef for Criss Angel so im not sure how much she did care for him. I thought it was real what they had but apparently not,I used to like Holly but I think she was just in it for the $ and when Hef wouldnt marry her she went elsewhere. The GND are gone from the mansion and he has replaced them with these twins.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:12 PM

427 posts, read 1,383,049 times
I think that Holly loved Hef but she wanted a marriage and children.

I have a feeling Hef will end up with all new girls. Sad cause I love Kendra, I think she's the most honest and straighforward.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:00 PM

23,783 posts, read 33,224,108 times
Those interested can read

Hugh Hefner, girlfriend call it quits

I found an interview with Heff a few days ago, don't remember which site.
He said that he agreed to let Holly get pregnant, but for some reason she didn't so she got discouraged. He also said that he thought she would be his forever girl or something like that, she'd be his main squeeze till he passed.

I also saw an interview with Kendra on Chelsey Lately where she said she had a new guy. The Chelsey Lately I saw with Kendra, Chelsey was saying that she just had Holly on and that she never said anything, then she goes to some show or something and admits to a reporter that she can't comment on stuff because she & Heff aren't together.Pretty sure they showed the clip of Holly on the Kendra interview.

Apparently, the girls are still living in the house with Heff but in different bedrooms while they "transition". Kendra complained that she had to keep her door locked because of all the new trash in the house and how she's afraid something will get stolen.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:15 PM

17,874 posts, read 27,262,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affi View Post
Kendra Hates Holly.

And that's why I like her.

Kendra is an ignorant female. This girl has no brain at all. She is imature, Her room is dirty, she lays on the mansion grass topless. Hello Hef, She is always flirting with other guys. I bet you if a famous rapper ask her to be with him, SHE WILL Leave YOU!! Do not even get me started on her annoying laugh.

And as bad as Kendra is, she's the ONLY talent on the show period! Bridget may have a Masters degree and a PhD, but she bores the face off me. I'd rather stick my tongue in wet epoxy than watch or listen to her AND Holly. Holly is the most Bimbo Skanky chick of the Bunch. You darn right Kendra would do a young athlete football player! Why wouldn't she? She's a young female. Do you really think these young attractive females should be doing an old Depends wearin' 80 year old? I like Hef and all, in the sense that he broke the mold of the norm, followed his dream and is successful. I think Hef is a gentleman. All things considering.

HEF NEEDS TO DUMP Bridgit and Kendra!!!

Now, I know this is an old and bumped up thread and all, and I know I'm responding to the first OP post and here and a lot's happened; but from what I heard about this vixens last night and the way it's really going... or maybe it's just rumor, here may be a spoiler alert to some, but probably not...

*** Potential Spoiler alert *** Sorry if it's already posted here ***

I heard Holly went to Hef, tried to get him alone for her self, acted all nice, then just lowered the boom! We're done! I want out! I want kids! etc. Wow! Surprise surprise.

As Roselvr says, I hear it's gonna be incorporated into the show, end of Season 5?

What do yall think????
I think it's a stupid show but I only watch it to hear Kendra's annoying laugh because that's the only thing on this show that even resembles talent.

Reality is what happens when they shut the cameras off.

Oh, IMO.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:36 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,759,051 times
Holly was starting to get very involved in the running of the mansion as well as with the magazine but seems to get frustrated when Hef won't let her have her way with some things (like the gym). I wonder if she's through with all of that now that they've split up.

I don't know what to think of Bridget. She doesn't seem to get as much attention as Holly or Kendra and is just sort of "too nice" at times.

Kendra has a smoking bod and knows how to have fun. That's probably what the attraction was for Hef in her. She's VERY immature, though, and like a spoiled brat.

I wonder what any of them will do if forced to live in the real world and take care of themselves? This reality show may be real for them, but it's unreal compared to the real world, if ya know what I'm trying to say.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:42 PM

427 posts, read 1,383,049 times
I think what I like about Kendra is that she is who she is and makes no apologies. When they went to her mother's house and watched old home videos of Kendra she was exactly the same before and after the show and Hef.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV