Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2014, 07:35 PM

1,028 posts, read 3,082,198 times

Advertisements

My wife just created a petition on ipetitions.com called Bring Big Brother After Dark Back To Showtime. If your a huge fan and you were disgusted with After Dark on the Tv guide network then please head over and sign the petition thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 09:02 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
i'll do it when i get home

I agree that BBAD completely sucked last year.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:11 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvjd View Post
My wife just created a petition on ipetitions.com called Bring Big Brother After Dark Back To Showtime. If your a huge fan and you were disgusted with After Dark on the Tv guide network then please head over and sign the petition thanks!
THANK YOU.

I don't even get TV Guide channel but I read what you guys had to say and that would've irritated me no end. Bleeping? Censorship? No thanks!

I do have Showtime on the other hand, and I like having that 3 hours of madness and mayhem!!

Old 03-28-2014, 02:17 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,054 times
Ive never seen Big Brother After Dark. Do you really gain more information about the show, or is it more "Real World/Reality" crap that really brings nothing to the show?

Old 03-28-2014, 03:49 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Ive never seen Big Brother After Dark. Do you really gain more information about the show, or is it more "Real World/Reality" crap that really brings nothing to the show?
BBAD is esentially 2 or 3 hrs of live feeds broadcast on cabletv

basically the producers inform the houseguest what time BBAD starts and tells them to cause drama so that folks will have something 'entertaining' to watch

Old 03-29-2014, 12:19 AM

6,413 posts, read 12,142,138 times
I can't see them doing it, now that CBS is broadcasting the live feeds themselves.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:51 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoV View Post
I can't see them doing it, now that CBS is broadcasting the live feeds themselves.
The live feeds have been going on since - the show has been on.

-------------------------

Doesn't CBS own TVGN? I thought I read that last year. This could be why, it was moved to that channel...

Old 03-29-2014, 06:59 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
The live feeds have been going on since - the show has been on.

-------------------------

Doesn't CBS own TVGN? I thought I read that last year. This could be why, it was moved to that channel...
They own 50%. I guess that explains BBAD showing on there, as well as repeating Survivor and Amazing Race on Saturday nights and nightly showings of their soaps.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:13 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,482 times
I do miss seeing BBAD on Showtime , it was a complete joke on last year on TVGN, I will just watch it on the feeds.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:21 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Sometimes I think the hamsters start drama when they know BBAD is starting, but most of the time, it's already drama in progress. Many times, they DO put on makeup or do their hair because they think that is the only time anyone will see them "live" other than the CBS shows. Dummies forget that we with the live feeds see them all the time.

Anyway, I like BBAD when a challenge runs long and we won't find out who won till next show. I like hearing extra gossip and drama for myself instead of the skewed version that CBS plays. That's also the reason I like the live feeds.

Because I don't have the TV Guide station, I won't be watching BBAD this year like I didn't last year, but having the live feeds makes up for all that. It's just nice to have the big screen of the tv rather than the small screen of the computer, but oh well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV