Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 11:42 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,254,661 times

Advertisements

I've been dying to read this thread but my TV was on the blink last week. Finally watched the episode. Here's my random thoughts: Did you notice how the camera focused on Chrissy's profile during the drive with Tony? Then, the nose incident. The look on Tony's face when Chrissy said the song on the radio had no balls. DH thinks it will end with AJ in therapy with Dr. Melfi. The ultimate punishment for Tony would be AJ's death. I still there's a chance he will become Tony. By juxtaposing Tony and AJ's scenes, was the director trying to highlight differences or similarities? I don't know. I've only watched it once, so I might change my views and I miss a lot the first. Can't wait for Sunday.

Last edited by tigerlily; 05-19-2007 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: clarified a sentence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2007, 12:48 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
I think AJ will kill himself. This is such a cowardly no no in la cosa nostra. I wonder what is going to happen with Meadow. They haven't really dealt with her this season other than the fact that her relationship with Finn is kaput and she doesn't want to discuss it.

I don't think Tony is going to die, but Phil will. But then again, if they kill of Tony, then The Sopranos is truly OVER!!!

I hope they start making the Deadwood movies soon. I loved that show!!

Old 05-19-2007, 01:18 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,254,661 times
I'm partial to swidgin's character. I really miss that series.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:33 PM

Swidgen was the best!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 04:23 PM

356 posts, read 1,129,162 times
We never saw Adriana dead. Just heard the gun shots. Maybe she will come back and whack Tony. That would be great.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:13 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,129 times
A month or so ago Tony said most people either die or go to prison. I think he has been looking for a way out and he is going to somehow press the FBI and the al queda angle into a ticket out and a new ID.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:37 AM

Ade's dead.

I was half right about AJ killing himself.

Predictions ... Phil is going to die horribly, Bobby is working with the feds, Tony will kill him and Janice is going to head back to Seattle with the kids. AJ is going to start a relationship with that girl who twirls her hair. She and AJ are going to open up a spa. Tony is going to get pinched by the feds, but since he gave them information on those 2 terrorists, he'll get a pass.

Meadow is going to go to law school at Stanford and stay away from NYC forever.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:27 AM

356 posts, read 1,129,162 times
Can't I be hopeful that Ade will come back even if it is unlikely?
Why of why do we have to wait two more weeks.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:46 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,214 times
Default Dead is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTbound View Post
Can't I be hopeful that Ade will come back even if it is unlikely?
Why of why do we have to wait two more weeks.
Sorry to smash your hopes of the dead coming back to life. They're both really dead. Adriannna & Chris. Gone.

In addition to the "who dead & who's gonna be dead" tally.... My predicitions are: Yup, AJ's gonna get it right this time. I did see some potential interaction with the nutty hair twirling girl in the psyc ward. Maybe she's got better meds so AJ can take a mass dose of her stash.

Tony is heading towards cashing out (not dead) but with the FBI & those terrorists as his Ace in the pocket. His posse' will dime him out too. Sil & Paulie will run like sniviling canards...(sp?)

Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,586,384 times
Default Hmmmmmm

I also think that AJ will get it right the next time.......Phil is gonna get whacked..........and yes, I think Tony will get a pass from the Feds for helping them, maybe get himself, Carmela and Meadow a new identity and live happily everafter. Everyone else is going down, either jail time or whacked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV