Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,108,718 times

Advertisements

Some posts above were deleted. Rather than continuing to discuss each other's contributions to the forum, please get back to answering this member's relocation questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagedot View Post
Hey everyone, I have been reading the posts about Tyler Texas and have seen some great advice about Tyler. I think I will be moving there and have a question. Now that we are in this recession but good how is the employment in Tyler? Last post I seen on this subject was from 2009. I am an optician (sales eyeglasses like Eyemasters , JC Penneys etc) in Arizona for 15 years now also have 2 years experience as a Arizona state parks ranger. I know the ranger jobs are a no go these days. Any and all advice would be most helpful. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 09:37 AM

3,028 posts, read 5,084,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy1980 View Post
Well I can say I have been on this forum for years(have to change usernames though as I forget my old ones,lol) and I do know you and you do give A LOT of info so I do believe someone would move there based on your info.
However, I don't think too many people move somewhere new based on this forum. I think there was already a curiosity about a specific or more than one specific place then they investigate. I know, I know there are always those few people who actually flip a coin on where to live but I think a lot pf people, like myself have a fairly good idea of where they are heading to.....I love this forum though and members like you who do give very good info on places. Thanks for all your good advice over the years....
Thanks. You are right. I don't think someone would solely move to a place without some interest in the place already.

I do "try" to be, most of the time, not "real" biased on my information. Much of the time it's just boring facts. So no reps most of the time, no one, really knows if my "facts" are accurate or not. Thanks, again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
View detailed profiles of: