U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 07:17 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,329,649 times

Advertisements

Hi, Palestine is nice, as you know, much smaller, so you don't have many choices. Palestine has the Dogwood Trails in early spring. Nice old courthouse. Lake Palestine is close but Tyler is almost as close, with many nice homes on the Tyler side of the lake.

Cultures, well it's "no fair" to compare. Palestine 18,000 pop, Tyler well over 100,000 with all the "extra" amenities, even for it's size, it has amenities you might find in much larger cities, we have pointed out on city-data. Is church important? A large variety in Tyler. I guess, it's what's real important to YOU?

Others on city-data have their favorite realtor, I'm a former real estate broker, not licensed now, but I still do know about the Tyler area in general. If you want to ask more specific information about Tyler contact me directly, many people have over these many years. Tyler information is a hobby, you might have seen me say, somewhere on city-data.

What has interested you most about the Tyler area? Oh, Tyler is great for medical needs, retirees like myself, lol, could need at anytime. Most diverse in East Texas with many specialties, even an new partnership or relationship with MD Anderson in Houston

Just ask, if you have other questions, If I don't know, I'll just make something up, lol Not !! I'll try to refer you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler