Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2007, 02:25 PM

595 posts, read 2,714,886 times

Advertisements

My parents just moved to the Tyler area. We will be going down this weekend to celebrate Mom's Day and I can't find any where in Tyler that has Mother's Day brunch or lunch. The normal places are open...but we were looking for something a little more special. I contacted the Tyler Convention and Visitors today but they were no help. Didn't even offer anything.....just told me to look under places to eat in the phone book......DUH!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2007, 02:40 PM

1 posts, read 3,579 times
A little late but we went to Eagles Bluff Country Club in Bullard (10 min) from Tyler and they had a spectacular Mothers Day buffet ! And...you don't have to be a member to dine there with a small group. Just call and make reservations ! Maybe next time !

Old 05-15-2007, 03:15 PM

595 posts, read 2,714,886 times
Well....just an update....I researched different places and then I found a review of a place in Texasmonthly.com. It's called Downtown Soulfood and the writer justed raved about how good it was and the veggies were soooo fresh. We had a terrible time getting in contact with anyone but finally found out their hours were 12:00 to 5:30 on Sunday. We went about 2:30pm. The food was some of the best southern home cooking I believe I've ever eaten! Nothing fancy here....paper plates and plastic tableware. But Texasmonthly.com had already prepared us for that. If you live in the Tyler area you should try it!

Old 05-07-2009, 01:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,058 times
Default Eagles Bluff

If you are looking to attend Mothers day for brunch at Eagles Bluff, sorry you can't. They are a private facility and ONLY members can attend. However they do allow special functions and weddings from the public. My friends daughter had a wedding out there recently and it was top knotch. Just beautiful!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
View detailed profiles of: