Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 09:55 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLoudmouth View Post
The woman - Mexie - in that video is strong and confident and accomplished. The only problem with Mexie is that she's a commie, and wrong about everything she says. But you zeroed in on her attitude? Something says you got issues
^ this, attack the ideas ... not the person, gender, race, etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2018, 11:16 AM

2,481 posts, read 2,234,244 times
Quote:
The woman - Mexie - in that video is strong and confident and accomplished. The only problem with Mexie is that she's a commie, and wrong about everything she says. But you zeroed in on her attitude? Something says you got issues
But, you of course, are totally right about everything..I didnt so much have issues with what she said, but how she presented it.
she is a commie, and wrong about everything, because a Loudmouth says so?

I have issues?

you came to this site attacking everything about PR..the territory, the people.
Told me to sell my place, told another first time poster not to move to PR to be with his grandkids..you scared him away...he hasnt been back..proud of yourself?

You obviously have never been to PR...but you have many issues with it.

you shouldn't have that much hate and disdain for a place/people ..it's not healthy.

It must be so sad to be you.

Last edited by mr.magoo; 02-25-2018 at 11:27 AM..

Old 02-25-2018, 12:30 PM

94 posts, read 65,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
But, you of course, are totally right about everything..I didnt so much have issues with what she said, but how she presented it.
she is a commie, and wrong about everything, because a Loudmouth says so?

I have issues?

you came to this site attacking everything about PR..the territory, the people.
Told me to sell my place, told another first time poster not to move to PR to be with his grandkids..you scared him away...he hasnt been back..proud of yourself?

You obviously have never been to PR...but you have many issues with it.

you shouldn't have that much hate and disdain for a place/people ..it's not healthy.

It must be so sad to be you.
Wah! Wah! Wah!

Old 02-26-2018, 06:30 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,225,598 times
Americans simply don't want Puerto Rico to become a state and have to absord all of PRs problems. It has never even been considered even though they have voted for statehood multiple times.

This is something PRs need to realize. You can't just vote to be part of someone else's family without their consent. Statehood is not going to happen.

Give that **** up already, and become an independent nation.

Last edited by Tritone; 02-26-2018 at 07:22 PM..

Old 02-27-2018, 12:15 PM

14,053 posts, read 13,929,555 times
Congress wouldn’t allow Puerto Rico to become a state

Old 02-27-2018, 12:55 PM

355 posts, read 716,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPt111 View Post
Congress wouldn’t allow Puerto Rico to become a state
Well I guess that settles it... all the unfounded opinions are in.

Next topic?

Old 02-27-2018, 01:25 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unPescador View Post

Next topic?
Yep, some random guy on an internet forum. Hey BPt can I have your crystal ball? I'd like to see what my future wife looks like!

Old 02-27-2018, 01:51 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,225,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unPescador View Post
What's unfounded about that opinion? Congress has never even considered statehood for Puerto Rico, no matter how many times they vote for it in plebiscites.

Last edited by Tritone; 02-27-2018 at 02:14 PM..

Old 02-27-2018, 02:12 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,376,145 times
Default recent graduate of "Tallahasee Juco"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
At least you gave it 10 minutes,..her condescending 'know it all' attitude wore me down in about 3 minutes.
The complete lack of life experience PLUS the nose ring did it pour moi. And I think she's a child, not a "woman".

Old 02-27-2018, 02:17 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,376,145 times
Default Is "Mexie" based out of Belize or somewhere

Quote:
She's mixing a lot of apples and oragnes together. PR and yes, the dikes in New Orleans were problematic and fully known when I was in HIGH SCHOOL. It was commonly commented on in social studies classes, in the last century. (or wsa it the century before that)?

What BOTH do have is rampant cultural crime and power struggles in groups, inclidng cops and the militiary, that include murder. THAT they have in cultural commonality. Speak to that issue and you'll be on your way as it trumps all the other social issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories