U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 02:18 PM

11,048 posts, read 4,526,200 times

Advertisements

It is wise for anybody to get house insurance or rental's insurance anywhere especially in Puerto Rico but to generalize one group of poor people when it also happens in the U.S.A is just ignorant.

it's easy for us to say "get insurance" it's easy to go to the internet. That might work for us in our market but for some people living in rural places in houses made of out wood and are poor, it's hard to get insured with decent premiums. Most insurance companies won't even offer anything at all if your house is all wood in Puerto Rico.

You have to knock it all down and built one out of cement and poor people don't have that kind of money or income.

this poster probably walks over homeless people in the streets and yells at them "get it together bums, get a job you lazy ignorant people".....lol
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2018, 05:55 PM

7,801 posts, read 9,286,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branal View Post
Are you the same person as Magoo, who used to post here?
I can assure you that they are two different people.

BTW I suggest you see Hellion's response, he explains why many rural homeowners on the island don't have insurance.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:34 PM

1,766 posts, read 999,540 times
So Branal is a woman, and Miu is also a woman?

Old 07-12-2018, 09:59 PM

3,348 posts, read 3,780,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
So Branal is a woman, and Miu is also a woman?
But of course. Come on . . . what else would Branal be? Chicks are so easily spotted.

Old 07-13-2018, 12:58 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,121,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post
Why are you so judgmental and unsympathetic?

I hope you don't go around calling yourself a "Christian" because your comments don't sound like Christ's love to me.
The job market is roaring. Just take the initiative to learn Python, Java Android, etc. in a quick Associate's Degree program and there should be quick offers - especially in FL or NY. It's roaring right now for IT. There aren't enough software IT workers to go around.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:09 PM

Exclamation Think Again, Branal...........!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branal View Post
Third world island. Nothing in common with the US except in name only.

Does this looks to you like a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeK1SZV2s5U

Old 07-14-2018, 09:13 AM

20 posts, read 8,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Third world island. Nothing in common with the US except in name only.

I had responded to this post in a way that would've gotten me expulsed from CD. But it's pointless to banter with someone who's made up her mind about an entire group of people [possibly] based on some inadvertent personal experience. Surely Boricua well endowed-ness got the better of her and she's been emotionally scarred ever since.

I wish you well, Miss. I really do.
I am looking back at some old posts here, (BTW I am Boricua and fit under that well endowed qualification, my name sez it all )
there used to be a woman named Miss Loudmouth that was always posting smack about Puerto Rico, especially the men.
The guy that Branal referred to , ‘Mr Magog’ used to always tell miss loudmouth that she was probably dumped by a PR guy and that’s why she is so bitter against them.
So I’m thinking Branal IS miss loudmouth.

See post numero 98. Seems like a dead giveaway to me.

Old 07-14-2018, 12:34 PM

20 posts, read 8,705 times
Twisted Girl, join date July, same location Fl. as Branal, AND miss loudly mouthy.
Coincidence?

Old 07-14-2018, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyRockHardo View Post
Twisted Girl, join date July, same location Fl. as Branal, AND miss loudly mouthy.
Coincidence?
She is also Miu ku.........or something along those lines..........all three..........

Old 07-14-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGurl View Post
Even though they are US citizens, I think they should attempt to rebuild their own *almost* state. TX is still trying to push back on the runaways from NOLA and other LA (by Katrina)
Texas is FULL OF HISPANICS........and with almost 22 countries that are Spanish-Speaking, expect multitudes more.......that is why SPANISH is our second language......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories