U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-21-2008, 09:24 AM
 
Location: Del Rio, TX
101 posts, read 455,655 times
Reputation: 52

Advertisements

Hello all: How is dating in Guam - particularly for an Amercian (Caucasian) to date locals ? thanks for any input.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-28-2008, 01:42 PM
 
1,781 posts, read 4,108,999 times
Reputation: 1520
Well first of all,people in Guam are Americans,and in my opinion dating in Guam is no different than anywhere else in the U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Del Rio, TX
101 posts, read 455,655 times
Reputation: 52
Hello Caliguy2007: Thank you for your input, and point taken about the people from Guam being Amercians-forgot about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 06:11 PM
 
1,781 posts, read 4,108,999 times
Reputation: 1520
You'll also find lots of Clubs/Bars/Stores/Restaurants in Tumon Bay,it's like a smaller version of Waikiki in Hawaii.

Guam Visitors Bureau (http://visitguam.org/main/ - broken link)


Quote:
Originally Posted by jocodi View Post
Hello Caliguy2007: Thank you for your input, and point taken about the people from Guam being Amercians-forgot about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 07:57 AM
 
Location: Del Rio, TX
101 posts, read 455,655 times
Reputation: 52
Hello Caliguy2007: Thank you for the link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-26-2008, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Beautiful Table Rock Lake
870 posts, read 2,843,002 times
Reputation: 880
Default Good Info, guys!

Hafa Adai!! I just learned that that means Hello!

My Son just landed in Guam. He's in the Air Force Reserves and will be stationed there for 109 days. I was all prepared to be upset that he was "overseas", but now that I know Guam is Japan's #1 vacation destination, I think I'm OK with him being there! It is beautiful! I'm more worried that he'll be "attacked" by a jelly fish than an "enemy", now! But that is a good thing! Thanks for the links!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 04:04 AM
 
1,781 posts, read 4,108,999 times
Reputation: 1520
I've been to Guam and yup Hafa Adai means Hello...Guam is a beautiful island and it's like a smaller version of Hawaii,and yeah their are lots of Japanese Tourists there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
Hafa Adai!! I just learned that that means Hello!

My Son just landed in Guam. He's in the Air Force Reserves and will be stationed there for 109 days. I was all prepared to be upset that he was "overseas", but now that I know Guam is Japan's #1 vacation destination, I think I'm OK with him being there! It is beautiful! I'm more worried that he'll be "attacked" by a jelly fish than an "enemy", now! But that is a good thing! Thanks for the links!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 08:37 AM
 
Location: Beautiful Table Rock Lake
870 posts, read 2,843,002 times
Reputation: 880
Default Day in America starts in Guam...

I've been trying to "talk" to my Son, but the 15 hr time difference is making it difficult!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 03:16 PM
 
1,781 posts, read 4,108,999 times
Reputation: 1520
I'm curious what time zone are you in ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
I've been trying to "talk" to my Son, but the 15 hr time difference is making it difficult!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2008, 02:53 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Table Rock Lake
870 posts, read 2,843,002 times
Reputation: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliguy2007 View Post
I'm curious what time zone are you in ?
CST

CLowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am...
Stuck in the middle again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top