Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 10:03 PM

1,731 posts, read 1,066,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
wiki? I told you to quit like 4 posts ago and your posts gets childish by the post. Canada is a country not a state. Texas has the #2 best economy in the nation. That means they are a key part why the U.S. has the #1 economy in the world and history. Canada is like #10. India has a bigger economy than Canada.

Did you get your ask whopped in Texas or something? you live in California, your obsession with Texas shows and it's childish. You go from that California taxes goes to Texas (No source,lie ) then you say Texas is poor (no source, lie ) then you bring Canada, a country and want to compare it to a state. What's next compare NYC to Germany?
Not used to abstract thinking, huh? California is the 5th largest economy in the world. It blows the doors off Texas. Texas isn't even in the top 10. Think about it! You may have been the second smartest kid in you school in Abbot Texas but there were only two people in your class. See what I mean. I'm thinking you weren't even the second smartest. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2020, 10:27 PM

13,442 posts, read 4,286,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldKona View Post
Not used to abstract thinking, huh? California is the 5th largest economy in the world. It blows the doors off Texas. Texas isn't even in the top 10. Think about it! You may have been the second smartest kid in you school in Abbot Texas but there were only two people in your class. See what I mean. I'm thinking you weren't even the second smartest. LOL
and China is #2 largest. What's your point? Larger doesn't mean better. I hope the welfare state of California is paying you for your California licking. Utah and Colorado have better economies than California by U.S. News. You are not very bright.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...nkings/economy

Old 09-28-2020, 02:06 PM

Quote:
LOL! Texas not even in the top ten!

Old 09-28-2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
LOL! Texas not even in the top ten!

and? You are not from Texas and don't live in Texas but go to a Puerto Rico forum to trash Texas. You fell a lot from your crib. You have any input on Puerto Rico? Can you find it on the map? You wrote many posts here and nothing is about Puerto Rico.

You took the wrong turn, the Texas forum is under the letter T not P. You want the link since you can't find it on Data Base page?

Old 09-28-2020, 06:15 PM
mym

706 posts, read 1,170,583 times
Quote:
I don't know if to cry and laugh. Who is going to put up the $$$$$ in investments once the American federal aid, American bank protections and the U.S. backing is gone and you have a Chavista left wing government in charge in Puerto Rico? You are going to need a way a lot more than a bit more than now.

oil refinery? really.
yes hellion1999, an oil refinery.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:45 PM

Quote:
and? You are not from Texas and don't live in Texas but go to a Puerto Rico forum to trash Texas. You fell a lot from your crib. You have any input on Puerto Rico? Can you find it on the map? You wrote many posts here and nothing is about Puerto Rico.

You took the wrong turn, the Texas forum is under the letter T not P. You want the link since you can't find it on Data Base page?
Hey, you are the one that brought up China! What was that all about?

Old 09-28-2020, 09:31 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,394,168 times
Huele a . . . Hellion!

Sigue con tu son.

Te te van a botar como bolsa de mie_da, tal como en el anterior!

Old 09-29-2020, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Huele a . . . Hellion!

Sigue con tu son.

Te te van a botar como bolsa de mie_da, tal como en el anterior!

You speak Spanish. I would answer you in Spanish "canto de lambon" but I think it's an English only forum. Not everybody can sound like you. I'm not Hellion or whoever I remind you. Why would I get kicked out? You are here for years and still here. Now kids lets get back to topic.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mym View Post
yes hellion1999, an oil refinery.

Stay off the rum, independendista living in the states.

Old 09-29-2020, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Hey, you are the one that brought up China! What was that all about?

OK, Texas, you won me over. Deep down you love Texas, stop with the hate . Now, you have anything to say about Puerto Rico? if you hate Texas then you will hate P.R., they are really poor compare to #2. What part of Cali are you? I have family and friends in Fresno and Sacramento. My wife and I spent 2 weeks in San Francisco 2 years ago. Expensive but a unique place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories