U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2021, 01:50 PM

1,699 posts, read 853,649 times

Advertisements

It is about time.......

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...TPSpXYs_mSBVCI
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2021, 03:09 PM

440 posts, read 104,559 times
A new law and a national day? more identity politics. All veterans of all races made sacrifices during the American wars and should be recognized ALL together as 1 Unit not split them up in racial groups. The Puerto Rican unit should be recognized with medals but to make a new law and national holiday for 1 group is what goes against the military in the first place and what we were taught and trained since Boot Camp (Basic Training for Army/Air Force) that We all bleed the same blood and we are 1 unit and we are all brothers and sisters. Why NOW? What's next, reparations for all Puerto Ricans that felt discriminated in the Armed Forces. We need another law.

I'm a veteran, my father was veteran (R.I.P), my uncles and grandfather were veterans(R.I.P) and I can say this. Jennifer Gonzalez is happy, she gets more federal funds for the island. Any new law and more aid she will take it with a big smile.

For all the independentistas and anti-US Puerto Ricans here, I hope you treat our U.S. veterans in Puerto Rico as well as Oscar Lopez and all the independentistas (the Navy out and U.S. out crowd) that you adore and parade all the time in the island and don't feel sick when the American flag is flying and give thanks whenever you see a veteran in the streets but that's wishful thinking. The only time you guys cheer is about identity politics and more federal aid to the island but are a no show to any events to our veterans or just to tell them "Thank You".....most of you hate Puerto Ricans wearing the uniform and verbally insults them when they go to the Universities in P.R.. You hate the uniform and hate more the U.S.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 01-03-2021 at 03:20 PM..

Old 01-21-2021, 07:42 AM

99 posts, read 28,074 times
this is a bad thing

Old 01-25-2021, 10:10 PM

21,757 posts, read 10,050,277 times
I dissent. We should be celebrating unity in the military, not divisiveness.

Old 01-26-2021, 07:53 PM

440 posts, read 104,559 times
This is what happens when you let politicians with identity politics and political correctness in the military. They did it to our public education and workplace now they are going after the military. This goes against everything you were taught in the military.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories