U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 09:44 AM

7 posts, read 3,132 times

Advertisements

Is Palmas completely gated? I might check it out in June.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2021, 11:46 AM
mym

648 posts, read 931,429 times
what you got planned for internet? i was looking at Musk's starlink. Maria knocked out internet for a minute too

Old 04-25-2021, 12:18 PM

7 posts, read 3,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mym View Post
what you got planned for internet? i was looking at Musk's starlink. Maria knocked out internet for a minute too
I would probably get a main internet and a backup option. I would want a place with a generator too. I have to go there and speak with the locals.

Old Today, 10:25 AM

10,077 posts, read 15,017,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockstrader View Post
I would like to be within an hour of San Juan, because I will travel to the States a lot. I saw this today:https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=224504795736448 about Palmas. I have UPS in case my power goes down for a bit, but I probably would like a townhouse where I can run a generator just in case. Tennis is big to me and getting rained out every other night would be awful. When I search for courts it seems like Palmas and San Juan metro area are the only places they exist on the island. I'm interested in taking up surfing too. I'm not worried about PR becoming a state. That takes forever, a bipartisan effort, and I don't see Republicans allowing it.
according to this it is only in the fall when the daily chance of precipitation is 50%
https://weatherspark.com/y/27814/Ave...ico-Year-Round
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories