U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:19 AM

2 posts, read 7,487 times

Advertisements

I am an educator on Guam and have been a tutor to students from almost every private school here. In my opinion, here are some of the best private schools (in no partcular order).

St. John's School (K - HS)
Harvest Christian Academy (K - HS)
Academy of Our Lady of Guam (HS)
Notre Dame (HS)
Father Duenas Memorial School (HS)
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School (PreK - 8)
St. Anthony's School (K - 8)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2009, 05:22 AM

2 posts, read 7,487 times
Exactly what info were you looking for?

Old 04-06-2010, 01:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,350 times
I am considering taking a postion in Guam with my Engineering firm which will be invovled with the rebasing of Guam for the Marines. I have a 14 year old son who will be going into the 9th grade, i would like to get somefeed back on the education of public schools and private schools. Both my parents are from Guam but they are deceased and I never lived there. I also would like to know about the living conditions and the cost of living.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:52 AM

1 posts, read 3,114 times
I'm from Guam and good schools are St.Johns(PreK-12th), Bishop(1st-8th), St.Thomas(9th-12th), Academy(9-12), Evangelical Christian Academy(PreK-12th), Harvest(PreK-12th), Father Duenas(9th-12th), and I guess those reign supreme

Old 01-28-2012, 01:58 AM

2 posts, read 9,100 times
How about best public school in Guam?

Old 02-01-2013, 05:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,838 times
Hi, i'm a parent of 3 and i would suggest Saint Anthony Catholic School, Its lovely the staff are very nice and kind. I ask my kids if they like it and they said " Yes i like it" and i hadn't heard anything about bullying to my child.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:49 AM

1 posts, read 1,323 times
Smile Best Central Schools

Hello Everyone with Info about the best schools... I have been living on Guam all 3 of my daughters go to Bishop Baumgartner Memorial School (Kinder-8th) then I will be putting them to Notre Dame High School (co-ed) or Our Lady Of Academy (girls only)... For the boys High School it will be Father Duenas... These schools are just a few of the best Acdemic Schools we have here on Guam...

Old 06-05-2015, 07:14 AM

1 posts, read 976 times
Hi everyone I live in Guam. My daughter attends [url=http://www.graceacademygu.com]providentialgrace[/url] it has been an amazing experience for her so far. She receives a good Christian education, teachers and staff are either pastors, pastors wives, or devoted Christians. The environment is safe and class sizes are small so they get one on one attention that I believe is very important. It's very family oriented and they are very passionate about creating a positive and interactive environment for the children. The children are also exposed to many well rounded activities like dance & ballet, self defense, music lessons, many field trips, and so much more. This is an amazing school if your looking for a quality education in a safe environment this is definitely one school on Guam that I would recommend!

Old 06-06-2015, 05:24 AM

4,533 posts, read 6,774,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificstar View Post
I am an educator on Guam and have been a tutor to students from almost every private school here. In my opinion, here are some of the best private schools (in no partcular order).

St. John's School (K - HS)
Harvest Christian Academy (K - HS)
Academy of Our Lady of Guam (HS)
Notre Dame (HS)
Father Duenas Memorial School (HS)
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School (PreK - 8)
St. Anthony's School (K - 8)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories