Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2010, 10:27 AM

7 posts, read 15,731 times

Advertisements

I am visiting Puerto Rico next week with my two best friends. Dates will be April 28-May 4th. We are going for a girls' getaway and looking for fun girly things to do. Not necessarily spa treatments, but fun activities to do with girlfriends.

I recently went to Puerto Rico with my husband in October for our honeymoon and we saw just about everything, San Juan, El Morro, Culebra and Vieques, horseback riding on the beach in Isabella, Crash boat beach, Rincon, Aquadilla, lagoon in Vega Baja, Fajardo Bio Bay, El Camuy caves, El Yunque Rainforest, etc. Everything is amazing in Puerto Rico and I would love advice for events or must-see and do things!

On this trip, with my girlfriends, we are staying at my friends' family apartment, and we are looking for fun activities. Not necessarily touristy. We are looking for flea markets, antiques, markets to shop and bring home authentic souvenirs. Can anyone suggest places to shop that aren't overpriced and authentic - not like boutiques in San Juan.

Looking for jazz under the stars, salsa dancing, surfing lessons, coffee hacienda recommendations, we're on the search for the best pina colada PR has to offer and any other fun activities! We are on a smaller budget but looking for fun free attractions and activities. Please share any advice! If you live in Puerto Rico share names and locations of restaurants, bars, etc. that are your favorite to visit with your friends. Thank you for your help!! Only one week until paradise!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories