U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2009, 10:12 PM

5,556 posts, read 7,074,974 times

Advertisements

Each day I thank Odin I was born on these islands and you can see for yourself. I would post some pics from the site and save you folks some clicks, but this site is rather strict about posting pics from elsewhere. Enjoy the eye candy and dream along (don't forget to click on any available videos):

Dream I (//www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=88781357115&h=5CV53&u=gwKbj&ref=nf - broken link)

Dream II (//www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=109133506140&h=y5HWF&u=cDCoV&ref=mf - broken link)

Dream III

360 Virtual tour of The Rotunda Villa.

Dream IV

Dream V

NOTE: Our islands and people sometimes take a beating in the press and by upset visitors who may have had a bad experience here and there. These pictures, however, remind me of the beauty and good of our islands.

Last edited by InsaneInDaMembrane; 05-19-2009 at 10:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 12:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,215 times
Default Save The Artist!!

Ahoy InsaneInDaMembrane, My name is Matthew Campbell. This is the third time i've tried to reply. maybe I'll get it right this time. I'm a prolific professional sea and landscape artist seeking desperately to move to St John. I lived in St Croix for years b 4 during and after Hugo. I'm seeking to trade original artwork and or decorative interior mural designs of patrons choice in homes or businesses on St John or St Thomas for a plane ticket to St John and maybe some modest shelter while working. I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE !! This place is killing me ! I live in SC right now This rat race is sucking the life I have left right out of me. Please send some encouraging words my way. Email [EMAIL="Mattloks@aol.com"]Mattloks@aol.com[/EMAIL] Ph 8436472429 facebook Matty Dreadlocks. Search Matty Dreadlocks Gallery on [URL="http://www.redbubble.com"]www.redbubble.com[/URL] to view about a third of my portfolio. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ONE LOVE ! Matty

Old 12-31-2009, 04:38 PM

13,623 posts, read 11,347,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty Dreadlocks View Post
Ahoy InsaneInDaMembrane, My name is Matthew Campbell. This is the third time i've tried to reply. maybe I'll get it right this time. I'm a prolific professional sea and landscape artist seeking desperately to move to St John. I lived in St Croix for years b 4 during and after Hugo. I'm seeking to trade original artwork and or decorative interior mural designs of patrons choice in homes or businesses on St John or St Thomas for a plane ticket to St John and maybe some modest shelter while working. I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE !! This place is killing me ! I live in SC right now This rat race is sucking the life I have left right out of me. Please send some encouraging words my way. Email Mattloks@aol.com Ph 8436472429 facebook Matty Dreadlocks. Search Matty Dreadlocks Gallery on www.redbubble.com to view about a third of my portfolio. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ONE LOVE ! Matty
well if the rat race is bad in st croix, it's worse in st thomas i hope you win the lotery if you wan't to live in st john chiching

Old 12-31-2009, 05:13 PM

5,556 posts, read 7,074,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty Dreadlocks View Post
Ahoy InsaneInDaMembrane, My name is Matthew Campbell. This is the third time i've tried to reply. maybe I'll get it right this time. I'm a prolific professional sea and landscape artist seeking desperately to move to St John. I lived in St Croix for years b 4 during and after Hugo. I'm seeking to trade original artwork and or decorative interior mural designs of patrons choice in homes or businesses on St John or St Thomas for a plane ticket to St John and maybe some modest shelter while working. I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE !! This place is killing me ! I live in SC right now This rat race is sucking the life I have left right out of me. Please send some encouraging words my way. Email Mattloks@aol.com Ph 8436472429 facebook Matty Dreadlocks. Search Matty Dreadlocks Gallery on www.redbubble.com to view about a third of my portfolio. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ONE LOVE ! Matty
Hey, the best place for you to pose this would be here:

USVI Moving Center - The Ultimate Resource for Relocating to and Living in the Virgin Islands

Place your request/questions on the Message Board. Really hope that helps my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories