Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 01:55 AM

3 posts, read 47,703 times

Advertisements

i dont know what it is, but i think the chicks in PR look a lot better than the rican chicks here in the states. must be something in the water i guess
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 06:36 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,136 times
Spend about a month in Carolina.

You will marry one trust me I did.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:51 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,377,286 times
A woman not poultry, right?

Old 10-04-2009, 10:18 PM

1,384 posts, read 3,177,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR2PR View Post
i dont know what it is, but i think the chicks in PR look a lot better than the rican chicks here in the states. must be something in the water i guess
I second that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006
My experience with Puerto Rican women is that they are either smoking hot or grossly obese with very few in-between. The best part is that they are not afraid to show off what they have

I have noticed a recurring thing about all 5 US territories and the American Indian reservations ... obesity is a huge problem.
I think obesity is more of an American problem. And all those fast food restaurants in PR are not helping.

Old 10-31-2009, 05:11 PM

543 posts, read 999,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
Brazilian women give them a run for their money.
No, I don't think so.

I get mistake for Brazilian all the time, and I'm Puerto Rican...from Puerto Rico (not from the CONUS).

BTW, thanks for calling all of us pretty!!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 03:04 PM

12 posts, read 51,645 times
Quote:
I know what you mean. But it's comparing apples to oranges. Both have their styles when comparing them from the states to PR women. The one thing that they DO have in common is strong determination, and they are VERY strong minded women, and some can have a strong temper as well. I know because my mother was one, and I'm also married to one

They are tuff with an attitude and can be very independed and carry thier own, but I love that

Old 11-04-2009, 03:13 PM

12 posts, read 51,645 times
Quote:
It's that sun

Old 07-08-2010, 05:15 PM

2 posts, read 10,641 times
Lol were just like anyother women. Every girl different just like every Pr is not the same. I'm mixed Pr & italia.
Moderator cut: photo inappropriate

Last edited by RaleighLass; 07-15-2010 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Photo inappropriate

Old 07-08-2010, 06:23 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,526,471 times
Well, it is true that puertorican women are beautiful, but in my last trips to PR I have seen a overweight epidemic. One thing is to have curves, another thing is to be flat out fat. Worst yet, the fatter they are, the tighter the clothes, which is a recipe for disaster. Note that some of this overweight girls are actually very sexy and beautiful, but they just let themselves go. I know is hard, because puertorican food is amazingly tasty but very greasy. And let's not start with the puertorican girls in NY or Orlando, even worst.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:08 PM

238 posts, read 1,071,530 times
It involves a combination of sprawl design, high car dependence and bad food.

But the food has been part of our culture for long time, doubt it's the sole cause for fatties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories