U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 05:41 PM

91 posts, read 323,024 times

Advertisements

Using the term that you hear in the U.S. mainstream media now-a-days, Puerto Rican women got "cojones." I can attest to that, he, he.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2010, 08:11 PM

122 posts, read 197,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR2PR View Post
i dont know what it is, but i think the chicks in PR look a lot better than the rican chicks here in the states. must be something in the water i guess
The one in the states eat lots of McDonald's.............

Old 10-10-2010, 08:50 PM

803 posts, read 1,128,222 times
you think they'd get with an Indian (India) guy?

Old 10-22-2010, 06:59 AM

88 posts, read 349,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
My experience with Puerto Rican women is that they are either smoking hot or grossly obese with very few in-between. The best part is that they are not afraid to show off what they have
I agree, PR women who are within an average BMI or a little under it are absolutely gorgeous. Due to the pure variety in types of women and fashion sense. There are so many famous, beutiful models that come from that little island. Second only to Venezuela in Miss Universe winners yet so much smaller.

Unfortunately so many Puerto Rican women are overweight. I blame a car culture on the island, unwalkable neighborhoods, and a high poverty rate. It's way worse in the states though especially NYC and Philadelphia surprisingly. I think poverty plays a larger role here in the states. Not so much in Florida where the population is mostly affluent.

The hot ones though, wow...

vnd.youtube:F9zNFRXtmzo

vnd.youtube:f9ITDuA4LO0

Last edited by nykeroutoftown; 10-22-2010 at 07:08 AM..

Old 11-05-2010, 07:11 PM

122 posts, read 197,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Dated a PR mami, she scared me when she got angry. Attractive though.

Brazilian women - especially 18-27 - now that's where the beauty is.

Most women 18-27 are beautiful everywhere..................

Old 11-06-2010, 11:09 AM

21 posts, read 47,552 times
lovely creatures.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:26 AM

1,484 posts, read 2,532,752 times
I know this thread just won’t go away, but I wanted to throw in my two cents as a gringo who just moved to the island. Sorry if I generalize or offend anyone, but this is just what I’ve observed in the 3 weeks of living here. First off I am a 25 year old grad student, I pride myself on being a gentleman and I do fine with girls in the States, but I don’t consider myself a ladies’ man or anything. Let me tell you, it was almost intimidating/overwhelming at first how much I am noticed here! But I credit that to the novelty..the Boricua girls I know in New Orleans are so sought after by guys because there aren’t many; having green eyes and fair skin and dressing like a gringo “frat boy” isn’t a common thing here, you will noticed!

From going on a few dates and just talking to girls I’ve noticed that some, not all, of the girls here posses a combination of traits you probably won’t find in the States. Here many girls can be fun, sexy and flirtatious and still be good church girls that don’t wear religion on their sleeve or judge people. All that in one package I never saw in the States! Being from Louisiana I am used to the emphasis on family but I love how ladies here tend to understand the importance of family, even the distant relatives!

Someone on here mentioned how most girls in a certain age bracket (18-late 20’s) are pretty much beautiful everywhere, but let me tell you, here it seems to start early and end late.. and I am more referring to an attitude rather than a look. I never found myself seriously attracted to older women until I came here. The woman who sold me car insurance here was at least 40, and you could tell, but her dress, mannerisms, and proper ways were just so sexy! On the flipside, it seems like young girls here are taught by their older sisters/mothers how to be appealing. If I drive past a junior high or high school and see the boys and girls interacting, it just seems like the young girls know how to carry themselves like little heartbreakers. They flirt/exude a persona that younger girls in the states would either be clueless about or uncomfortable doing, but it’s still in an innocent way. A girl I talked to told me when she was 15 she used to go to Kmart every day, not to buy anything, but to walk to the pharmacist’s counter and give the “sweet eyes” and talk to a gentleman well in his 20’s! I have passed girls much younger than me, and the cycle pretty much goes (on their part): Eye contact-huge smile-giggling when I have already passed them. It’s innocent though, there’s nothing inappropriate in the exchange.

I am also amazed at the ethnic/racial diversity. You have it all here. Beautiful mulatto/Afro-PRican girls, blondes, redheads, and what drives me wild..the tan tan girls with jet black hair! But there is everything in between. I’ve also never been to a place where so many women make wearing glasses the sexiest thing ever, I can’t describe why but they definitely pull it off here! Well folks that’s my rant, all I can say is God Bless Puerto Rican girls! If I find the “right one” over here I would be a happy man!

Old 11-27-2010, 11:17 AM

Glad you took it the right way, caballero. I'm embarrassed of the gringos that come here and just see the women as sex objects or think they're some kind of 3rd World superstar over here.. I just want a chance the same way I would with the ladies in the States. You should come back! I love it here man (although it is the winter lol)

Old 11-27-2010, 11:40 AM

1,845 posts, read 4,284,848 times
You said it there, you like mestizo chicks....brown skin (of varying shades, let's not get into the whole mDNA discussion again) with jet black hair. If that's what floats your boat, you'll be like a kid in a candy store down in PR. Look at the last miss universe PR contest, that's about a good representation of the top stock the island has to offer. You'll notice a lot of mestizo clones. I can't pick em apart, they're so similar looking, like an American looking down the street in Korea. They all have the same archetype, and that is really the quintessential Puerto Rican chick. Dark eyes, black hair, light brown skin 5'3- 5-6".

Ricans like me though, pasty white skin and freckled shoulders, do not find the stock of women in the island as appealing (as we grew up around them, there's no element of novelty), which is why I find the stock of women in the mainland much better looking per capita; that's only because I go for the gringa look and that look in the island is very small per capita. Actually, Mexico, Texas and So Florida really has a larger stock of "wexicans" and "wispanics"(<--borrowed term I've come to embrace to describe what I mean to a mainlander who doesn't know better and thinks all Hispanics are brown indian mexicans from the northern rural mexican states) which I tend to find more attractive than the chicks in my ol' stomping grounds.

I will agree completely and concede to you on one account: the attitude is absolutely different. Mainland chicks have largely gone looney tunes with the entitlement complex. American chicks have a nasty attitude when it comes to their self-worth. They think their stuff doesn't stink, they act like the organ between their legs is the most valuable currency and they need to utilize and exploit that asset to maximize their social status, which unfortunately is the Religion of the modern mainland American living: material possessions. PR being a poor island (relative to CONUS) there's not as much to flash around, and most people tend to come from rather grounded backgrounds, even if they currently do well for themselves, so family and the pursuit of a painless life tends to be the benchmark for "life success". So the threshold is lower for happiness and as such you don't have to pretend and buy off into the American rat race in order to end up with a "hot chick", per your personal physical attraction preferences.

In the States that train has derailed a long time ago; white chicks have hit their head with the entitlement antics..and white chicks generally DONT age well, which is biting them hard when they hit the 40yo two strike divorcé status..and having spent all their 20s inside a tanning bed isn't helping them either. Which is why in the upcoming 40 years Mexican and South American women are going to EAT THEIR LUNCH. Being divorced from a white girl recently myself, I'm seriously looking towards the "wispanic" crowd (being one myself, I should have done it to begin with, lesson learned) because I simply do not wish to reinvent the wheel with the entitlement mantra that's consumed white chicks up here. Definitively props to the island girls for not buying into that entitlement complex.

Good luck! Swim free willy! xD

Old 11-27-2010, 12:18 PM

Thanks for all the perspective hindsight.. whew, if you think things will go that well for me, wow! My Spanish is perfectly understandable (I'm told I have a really cute accent because I speak very clearly but obviously not like a native) but I don't know a lot yet! Every time I get tired of studying Rosetta Stone I just need to go to the mall or watch Inter-Americana's girls cross country team running up Calle Luna, I'll hit the books again that day! Well it's funny, I'd be curious to know where you live now in the States. I agree in many ways about your perception of a lot of "white girls", but I can't disrespect my gringa sisters too bad. New Orleans is a fast city but when I went to college in Lafayette (Cajun country) a lot of the girls were total sweethearts (and beautiful), that part of the country is kind of a "generation behind" the States the same way people could percieve Puerto Rico as being such. And please don't think I mean stereotypical Southern girls, Cajuns are TOTALLY different. But what you lament about, my perception is just that when I've dealt with girls from the East/West Coasts.

Another thing that interests me, hope this doesn't offend anyone, is what pure-blooded Tainas must've looked like. Because mestizo in many places to me doesn't represent what I am so attracted to here. Many other places in say, Central or South America whose people are a similar complexion and considered mestizo I don't find the women nearly as beautiful as here. Maybe that has more to do with PR being a very modern place with styles and fashions that are more common in the CONUS?? I dunno. Anyway thanks for the insight gentlemen, I feel so lucky being here!

Last edited by aab7855; 11-27-2010 at 12:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories