U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 04:50 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,489,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Yuca! It's not what you look like, man; it's how you present yourself with confidence; mucha babilla. That will win over women!

Maybe in Pasadena............
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 05:08 PM

7,412 posts, read 9,181,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
Maybe in Pasadena............
Hey, I am only trying to give the guy some self-confidence; if you read his others posts he often expresses low self-esteem and thinks Latinas won't like him because he is East Asian. You know an aguacatao! So be gentle mai!

Old 12-06-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Hey, I am only trying to give the guy some self-confidence; if you read his others posts he often expresses low self-esteem and thinks Latinas won't like him because he is East Asian. You know an aguacatao! So be gentle mai!
Shooooo. Tell him that East Asian men can be very handsome, and get him to start with dancing lessons, which are exceedingly proven to be excellent to raise confidence, and then tell him to start dancing to this video...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWs5m...eature=related

Old 12-06-2010, 07:39 PM

Default To: Jgamibi

Try listening to Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, and pay attention to this next video, so you can compare different rhythms, in salsa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODQy...36FB2F&index=8

Old 12-06-2010, 07:52 PM

7,412 posts, read 9,181,077 times
But I think our East Asian is more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CErb...layer_embedded

Do you think he'd win over the hearts of mujeres calientes?

Old 12-06-2010, 08:23 PM

Default Califonio Sur

You are funny!!!! And that was very clever of you...........however, it all depends on the woman, because Indians can always be also very hot blooded, extremely chilvareous, excellent husbands and fathers, very hard workers, and many are extremely-well educated, and giving, so it all depends on what stage of her life she is in, and what she is looking for.

I know that in NYC, with those qualities, he can choose from myriad of women, because many New York men, Latin and otherwise, lack many of these qualities. No offense.

The only problem I see are the cultural differences, specifically coming from the Indian side

Old 12-08-2010, 06:47 PM

803 posts, read 1,122,085 times
Quote:
East Asian = Chinese, Japanese etc.

PS: If you haven't read, I am single now.

Also, you are a cool guy.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:06 PM

5,195 posts, read 6,745,091 times
Telemunda has nice people to see.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:07 AM

16,190 posts, read 39,373,383 times
I'll take Zuleyka Rivera

Another gorgeous Puerto Rican is one of the AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL winners. Can't remember what season that was - but she grew up in Chicago.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 PM

1 posts, read 1,724 times
Puerto Rican, woman can definitely be called the most BEAUTIFUL...
You can look at our Images through Internet, Our Parades, and a
Wonderful trip to our Island and you will have No Doubt!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories