U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 08:50 PM

11,048 posts, read 4,573,309 times

Advertisements

let me say it again!!!

Out of 196 countries in the world only 1 recognizes Puerto Rican citizenship as legitimate document and that is Spain. Based on the Spanish Civil Code's Organic Law 4/2000 (enacted January 11, 2000 and amended by Royal Decree on April 20, 2011) which covers the awarding of the Spanish Citizenship to foreigners, those that possess the document are considered Ibero-Americans nationals.

for the 99% of Puerto Ricans that doesn't mean shiat to us! Spain should have done this back when Puerto Rico was their colony for 400 years not now, most of Puerto Ricans when we move out of the island is to the U.S.A. not Spain. You have more Puerto Ricans living in the States than in P.R. ......I guess the majority of Puerto Ricans don't have pride and no heritage because they could care less about that insignificant document to them or whatever the government of Spain does.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots1982 View Post

Do you wish to get schooled again?

Is that what you call it? LMAO!!!....you must be a constitutional scholar!! Amazing!!!

Old 11-01-2015, 09:32 PM

6 posts, read 7,056 times
Say it again? no.. just no. that is not what you said before and changing it now doesn't count. You down play the importance of the Spanish connection which is a very important reason to get it, if you wish to leave the US and many do. Spain recognizes Puerto Rico as a country for the purposes of citizenship and the term "Ibero-Americans nationals" is a reference to a geographical region otherwise it would be insinuating that the other countries in the Ibero-american region are not countries. Your attempted use to downplay it's significance is ignorant as are all of your comments.

No, MOST puerto Ricans do have pride in their heritage and past; however you do NOT based on your comment:

Quote:
the Puerto Rican citizenship is more of a meaningless symbol for the independentistas and soberanistas of the island, that is the closest thing they are going to get to their Republic.
for the 95% of Puerto Ricans, all we need and care about is our U.S. Citizenship and U.S. Passport.
By saying all you care about is the U.S. Citizenship and a U.S. Passport it means you do not care about ANYTHING else including your heritage. By implying the people seeking independence are less than you and other Puerto Ricans is what makes you a disgrace to your people. If what you said was true than why did the PR government have to remove the online application for citizenship when it was overloaded with applications.. you know because no Puerto Rican wants it?

The things I have told you are things that are taught in high school not even college level and calling me a constitutional scholar is not an insult and can never be an insult and using it as an insult once again proves how ignorant you are.

Now are you going to embarrass yourself again cause I can do this all night?

Old 11-01-2015, 09:44 PM

Spanish connection??????? LMAO!!! that's how clueless you sound. If they taught you that in your school you better ask for a refund or give the money back to the taxpayers for your "education" or should I say misconception about Puerto Rico.

Most Puerto Ricans today have little to no connection to Spain or the Spanish government.

By the way, U.S. CITIZENSHIP and the U.S.A is part of our heritage for over a century you genius that's why you have more Puerto Ricans living in the U.S.A. than any part of the world including Puerto Rico.

please go away, you are arrogance is killing me with laughter.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:44 PM

Ill do you favor, if you delete your comment you left to my original post and all the other ones you made here Ill delete all my responses to you. You can click edit then click delete if you don't know how to delete it.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
By implying the people seeking independence are less than you and other Puerto Ricans is what makes you a disgrace to your people.

I never said Puerto Ricans that want independence are less than me, stop lying here to make yourself look smart.......independence has been REJECTED over and over by the Puerto Rican people and only 5% of the electorate in the island wants it.......that's how clueless you sound by saying you are not Puerto Rican and pretending to know about P.R. and what Puerto Ricans want.

anything else genius?

Old 11-01-2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Ill do you favor, if you delete your comment you left to my original post and all the other ones you made here Ill delete all my responses to you. You can click edit then click delete if you don't know how to delete it.

nah. leave it there so everybody sees how clueless you are!

I love how a NON-Puerto Rican like yourself tells me a Puerto Rican about our history, politics and status and how connected we are today to Spain and the Spanish government, that shi@t is hilarious! We can't wait to get rid of the U.S.A. to go back to Spain and be a Spanish Citizen.....lol

Old 11-01-2015, 10:05 PM

Dealing with you has become frustrating as you are so completely stupid that you focus on the wrong parts of a post or the reasons behind them. I bet your not even Puerto Rican your one of those Dominican people that like to pretend they are Puerto Rican so you sound cooler. I get it.. it is hard when all you have is an 8th grade education and you tell everyone you graduated high school.

The Spanish Connection in reference to PR citizenship is a reason WHY you would get PR citizenship you illiterate moron not as a part of PR pride but because, not everyone has an american flag firmly pressed up their rear like you and many people want to leave. I do not know why you are so fixated on my Spanish comments when they were more of a side note and not the main point. I have Irish Pride and I am Irish.. Yes I am American and my family has been in this land before it was a country it does not mean I do not have pride in where my people came from as Who I am and where my roots lie are not two separate things but one story that explains why I am here and how I got here. Having Puerto Rican pride does not take away from being American which is another reason your comments literally make no sense.

When I say they make no sense I honestly mean that a retarded monkey could not have posted a more incoherent argument. You do NOT know a damn thing about your people and this is a terribly sad thing. I would also like to address your comment about the US having the highest population of Puerto Ricans vs Puerto Rico. I mean what in the **** are you smoking? i think you did a bad google search.

Old 11-01-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
I would also like to address your comment about the US having the highest population of Puerto Ricans vs Puerto Rico. I mean what in the **** are you smoking? i think you did a bad google search.

not the same shiat you are smoking that lets you pretend that you are "smart".

you really want to challenge that and look more clueless?

Old 11-01-2015, 10:32 PM

Quote:
LOST? I won the minute you opened your mouth. You came to MY post which was in response to a very very old post putting on a show for who? there is no-one else but us. It is funny though that a non puerto rican like myself has to teach you a self proclaimed puerto rican about puerto rican history I am mean really? In what universe is that a normal thing? You are so completely stupid that with all the facts I gave and showed, you still think your people are worthless and your better than them because you have a US passport I mean what in the **** is wrong with you? Honestly I do not care about the forum rules I made an account for the sole purpose of correcting all the wrong comments about PR citizenship and you came along spewing nonsense and stupidity, and

my offer still stands Ill delete my comments if you delete yours.

The fact remains you have not made a single valid point in all this bull**** posted here not one and you have not read anything I posted because if you did you would have shut your mouth. Instead you skimmed it picked a part you thought was going to make you look like you knew what you were talking about and in the end after every post you looked stupider and stupider. Now you honestly look like a self loathing wannabe puerto rican with an education less than that of 3rd world countries. But if you want to be keeping looking like a retard go for it I m game till I get baned.

oh whaaaaaaa!!!!! whaaaaaaa!! you got mad because I answered your post and you didn't like it! LMAO!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories